How do you make clubs?

You click on "clubs" near the top of the page slightly left of centre, then click on "start a club" and follow the instructions from there.

I cannot get beyond that point myself because there now appears to be a five club per person limit, and I have already exceeded that limit before it was imposed.

1 hour ago, Riley said:

I was wondering if it's possible to create a club? Sorry if this isn't in the right section! Thank you!

Steve answered and I see you've already started a tiny bladders club since (great idea by the way), but here's a little more info on it all: 

Now you've created your club, you can add different areas to it - these can either be galleries for pictures or forum sections for chat and discussion. Please just let me know if you have any other questions. 🙂 

1 hour ago, steve25805 said:

You click on "clubs" near the top of the page slightly left of centre, then click on "start a club" and follow the instructions from there.

I cannot get beyond that point myself because there now appears to be a five club per person limit, and I have already exceeded that limit before it was imposed.

You are right about the 5 club limit. However, this was actually a glitch (which has now been fixed), as gold members can create unlimited clubs (including private clubs that only they or people they invite can see). So since you're a gold member, you should now be able to make another (or as many as your heart desires) if you ever wished to.

For most people, I imagine 5 is more than enough anyway though, since the idea is people would focus on the ones they've already set up. 🙂 

• Thanks 1