27Sluts Just Arrived!

Married couple who enjoy being showered in pee, and have done so for 8 yrs(although me-hubby-began this wet ride some 29 yrs ago). We both enjoy a full body shower and like to drink the golden nectar. Most of our fun takes place in the bath as it lessens thecleaning up! But I do also enjoy pissing myself on purpose when out and about, this normally happens when its dark for obvious reasons! I also piss on myself when I go into slut mode! I am proud to be a male slut - its a badge of honor! When I was married to my ex she was not into pee fun so I got a couple of mates to help out - one in particular pissed like a horse and I always enjoyed him! Usually my wife was upstairs asleep and we would have our fun after midnite when she was out like a light!!!

Hope to have fun here! Do PM me if you want to swap stories!

Welcome @[uSER=1832]27sluts[/uSER], I hope you enjoy the forum. As well as privately swapping stories, please do share some in the Stories section of the forum, I'm sure we'd all love to read them!

I look forward to chatting with you both around the site.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi and welcome. It's good to see you here as well as on another forum! I hope you're both well and weeing copiously!

Hi again! Been busy for a week but am now active again! Will be pissing my pants when putting the garbage bins out later when everyone is asleep!!! Bliss cometh!

• Like 1