Do you ever talk about peeing in everyday conversations ?

Just wondering if anyone mentions or talks about peeing in everyday conversations with family, friends or strangers ?

The reason I ask is the other night I went out to eat alone at a Japanese place not too far from here. This is the kind where they cook the food right at your table so you always get seated with strangers when your there all alone. This night I was seated with 5 college students...3 girls and 2 guys. The 3 girls were all very pretty. They all pretty much talked throughout the entire meal and I couldn't help but over hear their conversation. One girl was talking about an experience she had on a cruise ship near the pool. In mid sentence I heard her say "Well anyway I had to pee really bad so I went and peed" I know my ears perked up like a dog that just heard his master whistle. :biggrin: I know one of the guys there was on a date with one of the other girls and this was the first time he had met the other people. It just caught me by surprise how open this girl was talking her needing to pee badly in front of her friends as well as this guy and myself...it

had to be obvious to her that I could hear what she was saying. I was just wondering if anyone else here talks so openly about their pee habits?

Wetmanjf

• Like 1

Well I too have overheard an overt pee conversation, in my case on a bus.

A girl a couple of seats behind me was chatting to some guy who had just got on, then my ears pricked up when I heard her say "I peed on the bus last night right there" and she laughed. I couldn't see where "there" was as I had my back to her, but she then went on to relate how much she had been drinking and how she couldn't wait, and was in the middle of describing pulling her jeans down when the guy - no doubt conscious of how loudly she was talking - shushed her. She lowered her voice after this and unfortunately I was no longer able to make out the rest of her tale.

But some girls can apparently be quite matter of fact even when talking about peeing in naughty places. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I think those of us who share this "fetish" are more self-conscious than the general public in talking about pee... Do we somehow feel like its too private or shameful to share?

Meanwhile, the public, especially the younger ones, are perfectly comfortable talking about their bodily functions... and would be amazed that "we" perk up our ears and listen so carefully...

I have a peefetish and the mainobject i pee on is diapers and has been that for 30 years now, because of my dysfunctional stressincontinence this fetisch will be forever. The only time I will discuss it is when I find a forum where I can write about my thoughts about it.

I think alien37 might be onto something there; because of our fetish we're actually less likely to bring it up in conversation. Obviously it can come up in conversation briefly, but rarely do I ever find myself sharing stories or having an indepth talk about it with family or friends... I certainly wouldn't be the one leading the discussion for fear of it being suspicious or weird. I also agree that the younger you are, the more open you are about it in general.

I can totally relate to hearing girls talking about it openly in public. Like Steve, I recently overheard a bus conversation between two loud girls and when the word peeing cropped up I started listening intently. In this particular case one of them needed to pee and was very vocal about this, then they both discussed where they could pee before going on to telling a story about how one of the girls had wet herself not that long ago. I don't have time to go into full details now, and perhaps that's more a post for the stories section, but it was certainly arousing, and it hasn't been the only case of this I've heard recently. :D

To guys, I wont say a word except to my significant other (and even when single wont say anything). With other girls, casually bringing up having to pee isn't rare at all. There's been all girls trips I have been on where everyone running out of the car to a semi-private area to pee isn't a big deal especially with alcohol involved. But going into details or speaking about it as a fetish doesn't happen.

I did sit at work one day and listen to a very casual conversation two girls were having about a large outdoor event and how dirty the porta potties were. One girl explained to the other how she always wore a longer dress and no underwear and when she had to pee she would squat down like she was looking at something and would pee on the ground. The other girl agreed that it was a good idea and said she might try it next time she went.

Wetmanjf

I

Just wondering if anyone mentions or talks about peeing in everyday conversations with family, friends or strangers ?

The reason I ask is the other night I went out to eat alone at a Japanese place not too far from here. This is the kind where they cook the food right at your table so you always get seated with strangers when your there all alone. This night I was seated with 5 college students...3 girls and 2 guys. The 3 girls were all very pretty. They all pretty much talked throughout the entire meal and I couldn't help but over hear their conversation. One girl was talking about an experience she had on a cruise ship near the pool. In mid sentence I heard her say "Well anyway I had to pee really bad so I went and peed" I know my ears perked up like a dog that just heard his master whistle. :biggrin: I know one of the guys there was on a date with one of the other girls and this was the first time he had met the other people. It just caught me by surprise how open this girl was talking her needing to pee badly in front of her friends as well as this guy and myself...it

had to be obvious to her that I could hear what she was saying. I was just wondering if anyone else here talks so openly about their pee habits?

Wetmanjf

I work peeing into conversation with attractive females. I try to get out of them whether they've peed outside or in odd places.

• 2 years later...

I once overheard part of a conversation between two young girls who could only have been about 20. I was walking several feet behind them in the same direction in the busy city centre.

Girl A was talking about some guy she'd once been with whom she'd obviously hated and regarded as a total dick and a bastard. She said something about his violence and trying to force himself on her when drunk. She also described him as a "dirty bastard" who liked being pissed on.

Girl B responded in tones of contempt with, "I'll piss on the fucker!"

Girl A then joked, "He'd probably like that." Then she said something about him wanting to let girls piss in his mouth.

Girl B screwed her face up in disgust and muttered something about him being a dirty pervert.

Girl A then joked, "Would be alright if you were caught short, though, wouldn't it?"

They both found that funny.

They then turned a corner and headed in a different direction.

Interesting bit of conversation to overhear, though.