Has anyone done the saran wrap toilet prank?

It was done in the mens at my works years ago,over the bowl,some poor guy dumped on to the sheeting.I think as well the management made him deal with it himself as the cleaners refused.I think they found who did it,and they were disciplined.

I have only heard about the saran wrap toilet trick.  It was claimed to have been done many years ago.  I believe that older toilet seats were much thicker than seats of today, so there would have been much less of a chance of being able to touch the saran wrap when sitting down on the toilet seat.  So undetected since skin probably did not touch the saran wrap it would have been successful.  Today’s thinner toilet seats if a woman were to actually sit down on the seat she probably would touch the saran wrap with her skin and detect its presence.

I have always really wondered if it could work for a guy, since I know about myself we have body parts that hang down in to the bowl when we sit.

By the way, I wonder how long ago when women started squatting/hovering over toilet seats.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BlindListener said:

I have only heard about the saran wrap toilet trick.  It was claimed to have been done many years ago.  I believe that older toilet seats were much thicker than seats of today, so there would have been much less of a chance of being able to touch the saran wrap when sitting down on the toilet seat.  So undetected since skin probably did not touch the saran wrap it would have been successful.  Today’s thinner toilet seats if a woman were to actually sit down on the seat she probably would touch the saran wrap with her skin and detect its presence.

I have always really wondered if it could work for a guy, since I know about myself we have body parts that hang down in to the bowl when we sit.

By the way, I wonder how long ago when women started squatting/hovering over toilet seats.

So good to you here again!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1