Live Action Thread

5 hours ago, Riley said:

If anyone has any suggestions or things I should do with my bladder let me know😂😂

First post here but you motivated me to join! 

You should wait until the point of bursting  then go to the toilet, but keep your underwear on, pee through your panties, and place your hand underneath so it trickles through.

I don't know if you're into this side of the fetish, but you could then also taste your fingers!

happy peeing 🙂 

I'm testing the rapid desperation method tonight. For the next hour or two, I will drink 350ml of water every 15 mins and continue to pee as normal. Then around the 1.5 hour mark, I'll continue drinking 350ml every 15 mins except no peeing.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

I'm testing the rapid desperation method tonight. For the next hour or two, I will drink 350ml of water every 15 mins and continue to pee as normal. Then around the 1.5 hour mark, I'll continue drinking 350ml every 15 mins except no peeing.

good luck!! 

2 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

fourth glass. I think I have to pee again. Good thing I'm still allowed to go whenever I want.

wow your drinking a lot xD

11 minutes ago, Riley said:

wow your drinking a lot xD

That's right 😉 

I'm on my fifth glass....and I have to pee again....It's starting to work. The goal of this is to make sure my bladder fills fast and is used to peeing as soon as I feel the urge.

I'm on my 6th 350ml glass of water now. My bladder is consistently filling up fast between pees, but I want it even faster. I want to barely be able to wait for the 15 mins to be up.

I'm on my 6th 350ml glass of water now. My bladder is consistently filling up fast between pees, but I want it even faster. I want to barely be able to wait for the 15 mins to be up.

how long do you go now xD

1 minute ago, Riley said:

how long do you go now xD

Every 15 mins I've been drinking a 350 ml glass of water and peeing, but I'm not desperate. I just feel the urge.

Just finished glass 7. There is a lot of pee in my bladder, and it feels stretchy. I think its *really* starting to work now. I'll probably do this for another 30 mins, then stop peeing.

6 minutes ago, Riley said:

Sorry for the late reply. It's up to you🙂

I peed one last time and drank another glass. Planning to hold until involuntary wetting.

• Like 1

I peed one last time and drank another glass. Planning to hold until involuntary wetting.

Good luck!! Kepp us updated😜😂

I've been drinking 350ml every 15 mins for two hours. I'm hoping my bladder fills up fast and the desperation is really intense. So far I like this method because my bladder feels extra able to expand and hold more.

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

Good luck!! Kepp us updated😜😂

I will. I've been really enjoying this method, and I already feel like I will need to pee again soon even though I just went....

its starting to hit me now. When I'm holding, I like to pretend I'm somewhere where i can't go to the bathroom

How badly do you have to go?

Just now, Riley said:

How badly do you have to go?

Not that bad yet, but if I were out somewhere where I know I couldn't pee like a two hour train ride with no bathrooms, I would be really nervous...

• Haha 1