Live Action Thread

33 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Looking forward to hearing from you over breakfast πŸ˜‰

Here's the storyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So I woke up about an hour later absolutely bursting to pee. I grabbed myself and slowly waddles over to the bathroom managing to only leak once before sitting on the toilet and having one of the best pees everπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ afterwords I stuffed a large was of toilet paper into my panties just in case.... I woke up again dying to pee and this time let a little out into the toilet paper feeling it slowly get a little wet. Once I broke the seal I couldn't stop for a second and soaked the toilet paper, luckily didn't get my panties very wet though. I went to the bathroom again and went back to bed. The last time I woke up I really had to pee and instantly leaked. I started to panic knowing I couldn't make it to the toilet and was trying to do everything not to wet the bed. I looked on my nightstand and saw my empty glass from the night before and saw it was a very wide mouthed glass and knew what to do. I got into a sitting position leaking with every movement I made. I grabbed the glass and put it over my slit and my bladder just let go shooting a stream of pee into the glass. The relief felt amazing and I just sat there feeling amazing for a few seconds as my stream tapered off. I tried to wipe as best as I could with the edge of the glass and then went to the bathroom to clean the glass. I probably peed around 150mL if you were curiousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope that was a satisfactory descriptionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
17 minutes ago, Riley said:

Here's the storyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So I woke up about an hour later absolutely bursting to pee. I grabbed myself and slowly waddles over to the bathroom managing to only leak once before sitting on the toilet and having one of the best pees everπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ afterwords I stuffed a large was of toilet paper into my panties just in case.... I woke up again dying to pee and this time let a little out into the toilet paper feeling it slowly get a little wet. Once I broke the seal I couldn't stop for a second and soaked the toilet paper, luckily didn't get my panties very wet though. I went to the bathroom again and went back to bed. The last time I woke up I really had to pee and instantly leaked. I started to panic knowing I couldn't make it to the toilet and was trying to do everything not to wet the bed. I looked on my nightstand and saw my empty glass from the night before and saw it was a very wide mouthed glass and knew what to do. I got into a sitting position leaking with every movement I made. I grabbed the glass and put it over my slit and my bladder just let go shooting a stream of pee into the glass. The relief felt amazing and I just sat there feeling amazing for a few seconds as my stream tapered off. I tried to wipe as best as I could with the edge of the glass and then went to the bathroom to clean the glass. I probably peed around 150mL if you were curiousπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I hope that was a satisfactory descriptionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Very satisfactory πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since no one responded I just did the hold on my own. I drank lots of water and then sat down at my computer and watched a few YouTube videos. After a while my bladder started to feel full but I stayed there starting to get excited. Over the next while I slowly got my desperate and started crossing my legs, and then after a while started holding myself. As I tried to hold the flood back I kept leaking and ran to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom instead of using the toilet I pulled my pants and panties down leaking as I went and jumped onto the sink to pee. The relief felt amazing and I just sat there after a few minutes letting the relief wash over me.

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, Riley said:

Since no one responded I just did the hold on my own. I drank lots of water and then sat down at my computer and watched a few YouTube videos. After a while my bladder started to feel full but I stayed there starting to get excited. Over the next while I slowly got my desperate and started crossing my legs, and then after a while started holding myself. As I tried to hold the flood back I kept leaking and ran to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom instead of using the toilet I pulled my pants and panties down leaking as I went and jumped onto the sink to pee. The relief felt amazing and I just sat there after a few minutes letting the relief wash over me.

Sorry I missed you X

• Like 1

Not on purpose. I rented a room through Airbnb (if you know what that is) for the night in Boston. I basically get a bedroom and everything else is shared. Even though I could probably pee every 15 min while drinking beer and iced coffee, I prefer not to go out in the hall that often. I’m not a naughty pee guy, but even if I was, the room is privately owned and no way of doing it without having to pay for clean up or get bad reviews if I use trashcan or anywhere else. So therefore I need to go, but I’m not, so I guess you can consider it holding. I will definitely be using a toilet when the time comes

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PantyPissr28 said:

Currently been holding for 2 hours waiting on hubby to get off work (we share a ride). I’m at like 10/10. Kinda hoping I make it home, kind of hoping I don’t πŸ˜‰

Does hubby share in your pee related enjoyment?

44 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Sweet Β I’m jealous lol Β 

i have never found a pee partner

Β 

It’s awesome to say the least. I was nervous to bring it up at first but he asked and I told. Was so glad when he agreed with me. Hopefully one day you’ll find one πŸ™‚

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, PantyPissr28 said:

It’s awesome to say the least. I was nervous to bring it up at first but he asked and I told. Was so glad when he agreed with me. Hopefully one day you’ll find one πŸ™‚

Thanks I hope so πŸ™‚

• Hot 1