Chaturbate Challenge

• 3 weeks later...

Very sad that this is my first post, but chaturbate is Very Cruel to those of us born with less than optimum length and girth and sadly I get unmercifully humiliated. 

Edited by Mark Jones
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Very sad that this is my first post, but chaturbate is Very Cruel to those of us born with less than optimum length and girth and sadly I get unmercifully humiliated. 

Thank you for denouncing this

Anyway, I never go there ahahaha

I have my own marvellous pussy, my man's huge cock, and this forum for visual pleasure ahahaha!!!

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Thank you for denouncing this

Anyway, I never go there ahahaha

I have my own marvellous pussy, my man's huge cock, and this forum for visual pleasure ahahaha!!!

Oh yes I am learning about you quick and fast 🙂

Please tell me you wouldn’t  use your thumb and forefinger to indicate a tiny penis accompanied by an evil laugh if you and Alex just happened to be clicking through and saw me.  

9 minutes ago, Mark Jones said:

Oh yes I am learning about you quick and fast 🙂

Please tell me you wouldn’t  use your thumb and forefinger to indicate a tiny penis accompanied by an evil laugh if you and Alex just happened to be clicking through and saw me.  

Women like that got no room in my Empire

Men are great for how aggressively the kiss and push when they are inside of us

Size matters, I would be disrespecting you if I lied to you, deep vaginal orgasms are not possible under 8 inches of lenght, but whenever your size, great orgasms are possible too by a simple 5 inches cock, if you swing with full passion

Fuck cruel women!

Hail a world of Witches!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Women like that got no room in my Empire

Men are great for how aggressively the kiss and push when they are inside of us

Size matters, I would be disrespecting you if I lied to you, deep vaginal orgasms are not possible under 8 inches of lenght, but whenever your size, great orgasms are possible too by a simple 5 inches cock, if you swing with full passion

Fuck cruel women!

Hail a world of Witches!

Appreciate your honesty. I OFTEN wonder how completely different my life would be had I’d be born “gifted”. I push had as I can, but it in the end it comes down to my magic fingers AND magic tongue. 

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:13 PM, Blackinksoul30 said:

.... chaturbate.... i was on there a few years ago... made a lil money... then some ahole got all creepy stalkerish.. creeped me the fuck out so i deleted my account and reported him. 

ouch, bad bad situations!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1