PeeInDetail

LPee23

Just saw this a week later.  At best, they may turn what's there into pay per view, but they're pretty much done.  It really bums me out, because PeeInDetail was my favorite pee project of any ever conceived on the Internet.  If you ever see any other producer use their method, LPee, please let me know. That's something I will put my money behind to support.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/8/2018 at 5:35 AM, lugia said:

Just saw this a week later.  At best, they may turn what's there into pay per view, but they're pretty much done.  It really bums me out, because PeeInDetail was my favorite pee project of any ever conceived on the Internet.  If you ever see any other producer use their method, LPee, please let me know. That's something I will put my money behind to support.

Same here, hopefully it gets back

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately whilst sites like piss rip exist there is only so long a site like PeeInDetail can survive especially when their videos are on there and people can get them for free. I wonder if PeeInDetail have tried having the videos removed. I know that boud2burst was successful in this but it did take a while for them to be removed. I am not trying to be a party pooper so to speak since I would like PeeInDetail to survive.