Festival peeing

4 hours ago, Rewdna said:

On Saturday I attended a large outdoor music festival.I may have mentioned this in a previous post and had hoped to get some good sightings.I wasn't disappointed.The day was warm and sunny and the music was fantastic.A great atmosphere with lot's of alcohol being drunk and people enjoying themselves.As I was driving,,I had to stick to the soft stuff and water.After watching a few bands,I wandered off to get something to eat.Once I got my food I found a perfect spot not far from the long queues for the portaloos which had by now built up.After a short while a woman probably in her 40's appeared.Clearly too much drink and a long queue had taken it's toll.She was no more than a few feet away from me."Do you mind if I pee here next to you?" Words I never thought I'd hear.There were other people nearby but they didn't seem to take much notice.Managing to contain my excitement I replied "I won't look".Who was I kidding? She promptly pulled her shorts and underwear down and in mid squat position began peeing.I had the most perfect side on view and her heavy piss stream was clearly visible.I just had to look and probably due to her slightly drunken state she didn't care.We actually began having a joking conversation and she talked about her 'full bladder like a camel' and I said she was peeing like a racehorse.All the while she continued peeing while making sighs of relief.Her stream was great to watch coming down below her.Finally she was finished and attempted an apology and said that she hoped she hadn't put me off my food, but I said not to worry and joked that we needed the rain.I was amazed at my own confidence and incredible good fortune.She pulled up her clothing and headed off.Amazing and my best sighting in a long time.

The rest of the day was fantastic with more great music and a few brief glimpses of women relieving themselves but nothing as good as  what I witnessed earlier.Just a quick glimpse of underwear before disappearing out of sight.I think I might go back next year.Hope you enjoyed this.

That's a good story, I am happy to see that you enjoyed the view. It is too bad the conversation ended after

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Well, you hoped for sightings and you were rewarded, but that particular one was amazing!   For her to be so carefree to come and pee right next to you and to talk to you as well!!   You were very lucky that she picked your spot and not one a bit further along....

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Sometimes a guy just gets lucky. Once I had a girl who out of the blue (I didn't know her) came up to me at a concert and said can you come with me? I need a guy to watch my back while I make a pee. Of course I got a good look from the rear but she just wanted me to keep other guys from seeing or bothering her. I guess I looked like safe security or something.  When she was done, she quickly pulled up panties and was off without another word to me.

Great sighting dude. It'll live in your memory for a long time.

''

Edited by UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, Sephora said:

It is too bad the conversation ended after

fucking agree

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

You were very lucky that she picked your spot and not one a bit further along....

quite indeed!!! ahahahaha!!!

how they say?

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION ahahahahahahahaha!!!

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

pulled up panties

I seem to be the only one never wearing them, uh?

• Haha 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well, you hoped for sightings and you were rewarded, but that particular one was amazing!   For her to be so carefree to come and pee right next to you and to talk to you as well!!   You were very lucky that she picked your spot and not one a bit further along....

Yeah it made it all the more memorable.Although I reckon alcohol probably had much to do with it.Her inhibitions were reduced greatly.I certainly wasn't complaining.😉

• Like 1
4 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Sometimes a guy just gets lucky. Once I had a girl who out of the blue (I didn't know her) came up to me at a concert and said can you come with me? I need a guy to watch my back while I make a pee. Of course I got a good look from the rear but she just wanted me to keep other guys from seeing or bothering her. I guess I looked like safe security or something.  When she was done, she quickly pulled up panties and was off without another word to me.

Great sighting dude. It'll live in your memory for a long time.

''

It certainly will!

On 7/23/2018 at 11:30 AM, Sephora said:

That's a good story, I am happy to see that you enjoyed the view. It is too bad the conversation ended after

I know.Maybe if she stayed a bit longer after peeing,we might have ended up having some fun together.Who knows I might have watched her pee again.After all,I'd already had a great close up view even if it was only from the side.She had a good figure with a nice ass.I might have peed with her next time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/23/2018 at 7:05 AM, Rewdna said:

On Saturday I attended a large outdoor music festival.I may have mentioned this in a previous post and had hoped to get some good sightings.I wasn't disappointed.The day was warm and sunny and the music was fantastic.A great atmosphere with lot's of alcohol being drunk and people enjoying themselves.As I was driving,,I had to stick to the soft stuff and water.After watching a few bands,I wandered off to get something to eat.Once I got my food I found a perfect spot not far from the long queues for the portaloos which had by now built up.After a short while a woman probably in her 40's appeared.Clearly too much drink and a long queue had taken it's toll.She was no more than a few feet away from me."Do you mind if I pee here next to you?" Words I never thought I'd hear.There were other people nearby but they didn't seem to take much notice.Managing to contain my excitement I replied "I won't look".Who was I kidding? She promptly pulled her shorts and underwear down and in mid squat position began peeing.I had the most perfect side on view and her heavy piss stream was clearly visible.I just had to look and probably due to her slightly drunken state she didn't care.We actually began having a joking conversation and she talked about her 'full bladder like a camel' and I said she was peeing like a racehorse.All the while she continued peeing while making sighs of relief.Her stream was great to watch coming down below her.Finally she was finished and attempted an apology and said that she hoped she hadn't put me off my food, but I said not to worry and joked that we needed the rain.I was amazed at my own confidence and incredible good fortune.She pulled up her clothing and headed off.Amazing and my best sighting in a long time.

The rest of the day was fantastic with more great music and a few brief glimpses of women relieving themselves but nothing as good as  what I witnessed earlier.Just a quick glimpse of underwear before disappearing out of sight.I think I might go back next year.Hope you enjoyed this.

Just thought I'd repost this.As we're coming towards the end of 2018,this was my definite sighting highlight of the year.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a great day at a music festival, great music, great beer and great peeing, i was needing to pee during the day and went in to the urinals and found 2 females squatting down peeing with huge streams, afterwards they stood up to pull knickers up and got a great view of their bits too!

• Like 2