The music festival could well be a great place for sightings.   There are many posted on the internet from music festivals - the sheer volume of people plus drinking plus lack of decent toilet facilities in large enough quantities lead many to lose inhibitions and pee outside.  Especially once some people start peeing outside, more are willing to join them in a quest to pee more quickly and avoid horrible toilets.

Are you going on your own?  if so, you'll be able to pick your spots and get some good viewing without having to make excuses to others about where you disappear off to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Over the weekend I had a rare sighting too.  I was on a bus in rural Lincolnshire when we passed a car, doors open, and a guy peeing for all he was worth into a hedgerow.  If my memory serves me, he had friends/family with him and most likely wasn't the only one who'd stopped off for a pee.  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The music festival could well be a great place for sightings.   There are many posted on the internet from music festivals - the sheer volume of people plus drinking plus lack of decent toilet facilities in large enough quantities lead many to lose inhibitions and pee outside.  Especially once some people start peeing outside, more are willing to join them in a quest to pee more quickly and avoid horrible toilets.

Are you going on your own?  if so, you'll be able to pick your spots and get some good viewing without having to make excuses to others about where you disappear off to.

Yes,I'll certainly be hoping for some sightings.I'm going on my own.I've been to a few festivals and lot's of outdoor events over the years and have seen my fair share of people of both sexes peeing openly and attempting to conceal themselves.One of the most memorable was a large outdoor event,where over the day I saw probably about 10 or so people peeing in amongst trees and on the edge of the park.Most of them didn't seem to care who saw them.I was able to discretely watch most of them without attracting attention.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:19 PM, Alfresco said:

The music festival could well be a great place for sightings

Add that some sub-cultures (like metalheads) are much less shy, pee-fetish or not!!!

At concerts I pissed in full public in front of hundreds of people!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1