Desperation wetting stradling a rake!

Haha! It seems that I'll become occupied by thanking you all night! Thankyou very, very much for your kind response; it has made me so happy :)

Vikka,i think youve already made a lot of friends!Im sure we all hope to hear more from you.(what do you do with all these wet panties anyway?sell them?)

Great first story

This place needs a few more story writers, so really glad to see you dive straight in.

You've certainly hit the ground running here so far. Nice one. :thumbsup:

I think Vikka has already made a lot of new "friends" here,i hope she keeps up her saucy postings for us.She seems a really nice person.And a pee nut as well,whats not to like?She has done my fetish even,the old knicker sniffing.What a girl!

When an arm or a leg is broken the limb needs to be immobilized so that the ends of the bone do not move with respect to each other. The device, whether it is sticks, boards, or material made to that job, bind up the limb so that it does not move. The device is called a splint.

It's so nice to see your concerns about the welfare of Pelle :) And I am happy to set your minds at rest; he was quite recovered from his injury! He is a bright and cheery foxterrier: we meet almost every day and exchange greetings!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...