Wrecking yard pee

That is a great idea!   Loads of places for a discrete and naughty pee, with the enjoyment of peeing in a car, peeing in a naughty location, wetting seats and carpets or other automotive fixtures and yet the cars are being scrapped anyway, so major moral issues.

When I was younger, I used to have old cars which I kept running by using parts from scrap yards.  It was before I got really into the idea of naughty peeing, but I still enjoyed peeing outdoors, so I used to pee next to the cars in the scrap yards, but I don't think I ever got as far as peeing inside the cars.

More recently, I saw a car abandoned by the side of the road.  The first time I saw it, I just thought it had been left there maybe overnight, but when it was still there about 10 days later, I knew it was abandoned.  I checked the door on it and found it open, so I got in, sat in the passenger seat and pulled my trousers down.  I peed a full bladder into the fabric passenger seat, feeling the warmth pooling beneath me and then soaking away.  I then raised my bum off the seat and pulled my trousers back up before exiting the car and leaving behind a very wet seat.  All this was whist cars were going by on the road.  I was going to pee in the car again, but it was removed within the next couple of days -presumably by the local council.

• Like 1
On ‎12‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 7:17 PM, Peefun said:

My girlfriend decided to accompany me to a self-service automotive wrecking yard, with the plan being to take some pics of her peeing in some of the cars. She wore a loose dress with no panties to make the whole process easier, and drank a couple bottles of water on the way to the yard. Once there we pulled the parts that I was there to get, by which time she was starting to feel the need to pee. We found a promising vehicle, and after checking to make sure nobody was nearby she climbed inside, lifted her dress, and started to pee on the seat. Unfortunately peeing on a leather seat was not the best idea as her pee splashed and ran down the seat, getting her leg wet. She stopped peeing and we went in search of another vehicle. Finding another vehicle with cloth seats she climbed inside and proceeded to empty her bladder into the center console, while I took more pics.

IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

WOW didn't noticed this story but I'm fucking happy I read it. The last pics is hot as fuck, and your girlfriend is even hotter! Lucky man, I'm having problems in finding new piss girls!!!

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Love this! Great stuff! Keep up the good work. Gotta find a nice van to piss in. Tried to get my ex-girlfriend to pee in some junkyard cars but everytime she had nothing to wipe with. She would piss in the lot by my car where there were napkins to wipe with.

• Like 1