The Housewife: Another Talk

In case you haven’t been keeping up, I am a stay-at-home housewife. My two children still live at home, but my daughter Kayley is in college and my son David is a senior in high school. My husband works a pretty demanding job in which he often works long hours. I discovered that my daughter enjoys deliberately peeing on her bedroom carpet and wetting her bed. This awakened an almost forgotten pleasure of my own, and I opened up to her and have been allowing her to continue her wetting pleasures, as long as she doesn’t mind my occasional indulgence and as long as we keep both a secret from her father and brother. Last I shared with you, while home alone again I had found the wet stain in my daughter’s bed and decided to relive the pleasure I once felt just letting my pee go in a comfortable bed. So I added to my daughter’s already impressive wet stain on her mattress.

She was the first to return home that afternoon and right away I called for her.

“Can we talk?” I asked. She smiled, but a curious look crossed her face. “I found another stain in your room, this time in your bed.”

“Oh,” she said, blushing. “Yeah, I was going to tell you about that. Since we started this wetting thing, I’ve been kind of lazy about getting out of bed to pee. I hope you’re not mad.” I wasn’t, of course, but I didn’t yet let her know that.

“You’ve ruined that mattress,” I said.

“I know, Mom, I’m sorry. But you know I don’t drink anything except water. I’ve been doing it for a while and it doesn’t really smell bad, or at least I don’t smell it.” One thing I had noticed was that although her bed was soaked, there wasn’t really a noticeable pee smell in her room. “And I don’t really plan on having anybody over anyway, so as long as we keep dad and David out of my room." The look on my daughter's face was enough to convince me, an almost pleading glance that reminded me of my own urges. She really was enjoying this new freedom to wet herself as often as she could, even in her own bed.

"Okay," I said. "But there is a condition, and if you don't feel comfortable with it, then tell me." She looked at me, obviously curious. "When I found your wet spot on the bed, I was surprised...and intrigued." She put her hand over her mouth.

"You...?"

"I did," I said. Kayley squealed and laughed. "Well," I continued, "like I told you before, I used to do this kind of thing when I was your age, but then I met your father, and... he's never been into it, so... this has given me a chance to enjoy myself."

"So...you want to know if you can wet my bed?" she asked.

"Well, not while you're in it, of course. That's a little too far, but yes... because I won't be able to wet my own, since your father sleeps in it, too." Kayley was quiet for a few seconds, as if thinking about this. Then she giggled.

"Of course, Mom. You've done so much for me by letting me open up about my wetting, why would I deny you?" She hugged me and we both laughed. "Now, if you'll excuse me a second," she said. She stepped away from me and walked into her room. I wasn't sure what she was doing until she sat on the edge of her bed and lifted her skirt up. She reached under it and pulled her panties aside. I couldn't help but watch as a steady stream sprayed messily from between her legs and splashed onto the carpet next to her bed. "Ohh, I really needed this," she moaned. "I held it all through my last class and on the way home." She smiled and I understood that the only reason she held it was so she could come home and wet her carpet again.

Watching her sent a signal to my own bladder. It wasn't serious, but I decided not to hold it. I relaxed and felt my panties fill with warm pee. I sighed as it trickled quietly down my legs and dripped to the hallway carpet under my feet. Kaylee saw this and smiled. "Wow, you just stood there and let it out."

"Mmm hmm," I said. I looked down and watched my own stream flow down my legs and glisten over my bare thighs. The flow decreased to a dribble that tickled softly against my inner thighs. It was over too soon, though, and I stood silent in the puddle at my feet.

"Thank you for this, Mom," Kayley said. "And you can use my bed anytime you want. I'm not grossed out. I understand, trust me." I smiled.

"Thank you. Do you have homework?"

"I do," she said. So I closed her door and left her alone to study. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a towel to drop over the wet spot in the hallway. While standing outside my daughter’s door, I could hear soft moaning that made it clear she was indulging in another pleasure. I smiled as I walked down the hall to give her privacy.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1