The Camping Trip: Part 14

You asked for it...

I had an amazing dream that night, possibly influenced by our pissing adventures at the camp.

I was a very important business woman working in an office building of some kind. At the beginning of the dream, I'm on an important business call. The person on the other end is talking about selling their company. As I continue to convince them not to sell, I sit up in my seat and lift my black skirt from under my bottom. We continue arguing, and I scoot forward in my seat and slide my panties to the side. I sit up straight, looking very inconspicuously professional. But I sigh and a warm stream of pee sprays noisily from between my legs and splashes onto the carpet under my desk.

While still peeing and arguing, my office door opens and one of my coworkers, who looks a lot like a girl I used to wait tables with, rushes in. She mouths the words Are you peeing? I bite my lip and nod my answer as I continue the argument on the phone. Without saying anything, my coworker walks over to the cushioned chair in the corner of my office, sits down, and I somehow know exactly what she is going to do. She leans back gasps as she starts peeing full force into her skirt and the chair cushion. I smile and watch her close her eyes in ecstatic relief.

There is a tap on my office window and when I turn I see another coworker, a guy, his penis hanging out and a strong stream off pee jetting from it and splashing onto the floor. Behind him is a woman who looks a lot like my mother sitting on her desk, legs spread, a steady flow of pee dribbling onto the edge of the desk and dripping to the floor.

I woke up to movement under the covers next to me. I had decided to just sleep under the covers on the cabin floor, so I was a little surprised. I blinked and tried to see in the darkness. I could just barely make out Savanna's curvy figure as she crawled under the covers with me.

"I'm sorry," she said. "You were tossing and turning in your sleep. And the chair was getting lonely. Can I join you?"

I giggled. "Sure," I said. As I scooted over, though, I felt the familiar pressure in my bladder. "Umm... I kind of have to pee, though." I started to move, thinking she might not want me to just piss the blankets while she lay right next to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I was gonna get up to pee."

"You don't have to get up. Just pee right here."

"Are you sure?" I asked. Savanna scooted closer to me. I could feel her the soft skin of her legs against mine. I slid a little closer until our thighs and lower abdomens were touching.

"I'm sure," she said. Then she sighed and I could feel her warm pee splashing from between her legs and against my tummy and thighs.

"Oh my god," I moaned. Savanna grabbed my ass and pulled me closer as she continued to pee, pressing her round and hairy mound against mine. I felt strong and hot sprays of pee tickle my slit and dribble between my thighs. This aroused me and intensified my own need. I reached around and grabbed Savanna's ass, as well, pressing our slippery vagina lips together. "Oh... I can't hold it... I'm gonna... Ahhhh!" As I cried out my climax, my bladder exploded and a hot jet of pee erupted from between my legs and splashed loudly and messily against our crotches and thighs. Savanna also cried out as she pulled me as close as she could, grinding her pussy roughly against mine, our wet bodies slipping together, the covers over us and under us getting soaked.

When we finished, we both just lay there in our wetness, laughing and exhausted.

"You two are outrageous," someone said. Savanna and I both gasped, even though we recognized the voice right away as Cara's. We laughed again. "I guess I can't say too much since I know this trip has messed me up, too." In the darkness, we could hear a soft hissing coming from the couch. "My couch...ohhh...at home... is never going to be dry again...Ohhh."

"I second that," Sandy said. We laughed again as the unmistakable sound of Sandy soaking her sleeping bag matched Cara's waning dribbling sounds.

We were all a little sad to know the trip was almost over, but thrilled to know we would never be the same again. That seemed especially true for me and Savanna.

• Like 3

Another excellent story, Wetwulf. Loved the dream sequence too.

But now that the camping trip is sadly over, might we perhaps hear more adventures from these girls at home or at work or on a night out?

Another excellent story, Wetwulf. Loved the dream sequence too.

But now that the camping trip is sadly over, might we perhaps hear more adventures from these girls at home or at work or on a night out?

I hadn't thought about that, but it's definitely possible.