Please dont use your penis as an avatar.

Guys,this site is about girls peeing.There are pages where you can post saucy pictures of yourself.I dont really want to see it as im just browsing.Thank you.

Without being judgmental,but by all means post your intimate pictures on the relevant pages,as i have myself..

You're right, fannywatcher. There are other things I'd much rather see, especially if they are part of the female anatomy.

But, since we shouldn't use our penis as avatars, I'll hang around this site, waiting for some good suggestions.

I quite like having my penis as an avatar but I'm willing to change it if it's a problem for others.

Whilst the site name is specific there is now a significant amount of male pee, in pictures and video, available. I'm not sure I understand the opposition to avatars and acceptance of full size images and clips. Our female members have been vocal in their enjoyment of these images and an avatar is just a smaller version.