Gender equality

Hi

Most members here live in the U.S. and I wonder therefore how does the equality in the United States works? In my country, Sweden, we have no good equality at all in my opinion, but do you ask the wemen in Sweden how the equality looks here, they will answer you that it is perfect for every women, but men they do not care about at all.

It is alleged in the theory that Sweden is one of the world's most equal countries. In a statement like that, I answer as we do here, ie "Fuck that shit", but I gladly welcome expression that Sweden is one of the world's WORST countries on gender equality.

I hope you will forgive me but I'm barking at the U.S. which continent the country is to blame for much of the crap we have been given to my country b la this hate attack against the male gender even males with disabilities. Equality began in the United States for several decades, and much of that shit have you delivered to Sweden. No need to comment on this post because I think nobody agrees anyway. But except for this USA has delivered good stuff to Sweden too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from the UK, and I'd say things are reasonably fair and equal here, but I doubt everyone is ever going to be entirely happy. Some of the feminist arguments I've seen are actually humorous they're so ridiculous, but that's a rant for another day.