Waitresses Relief Spot Pt. 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:35 PM, Starks2010 said:

I arrived at, “The Lot” this morning at approximately 2:15am. I did not immediately go to my space near the church vehicles as to save the battery on my action camera. 

At 2:43am I turned on the camera, mounted it in place on the rear of my vehicle, and proceeded to my space. To my surprise there was a Honda Civic parked on the dark side of the church bus (Church bus is in the end space) with two boots on it and an orange illegally parked sticker on the window. That threw me off because had I took my spot which was perpendicular to the bus it would’ve been sort of a tight squeeze for a vehicle going around that row which does not get much traffic anyway. 

I went around the church vehicles and parked on the next row behind the bus which leaves a travel lane between the front of my vehicle and the rear of the bus.

As soon as I shut the engine off and go dark, here comes two hookah bar waitresses whose uniforms are black 1 piece baiting suits with black fishnet stockings. They pair were walking briskly, one had white napkins in hand. One was a tall, fair skinned, curvy black girl, the other fairly tall, brown skinned with nice braids, she had black gym shorts on with a white border at the end of the legs. They came between the bus and illegally parked Civic. They walk out away from the bus to try to see if anyone was in my car. My car was the only car back there. My car has dark windows and dark interior so they cannot see anybody inside. 

The fair skinned young lady was desperate, hopping around, her friend peaked around the driver side of the bus and appeared to

39ED95DC-B47D-49F7-936F-019CEE070351.jpeg

Look at how many naughty girls

great story man, marvellous!!!!

Holy shit you make me so hot!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1