At the In-Laws

8 minutes ago, Ponme said:

Hey everybody, It has been such a long time since I came to visit and I will be more present in the future. Here's the main reason why I wasn't around:

A while back, me and my girlfriend were in a financial pickle, meaning my gf lost her job and went back to studying for a year. During that time we decided to move into the in-laws because of this dept we had with the government for not declaring us staying together. Long story short, we were suppose to stay at the in-laws for 1 year till we finish paying this dept and finally, we moved out 8 month before because my GF has a history with her mom which she didn't want to be there anymore, to a point that she avoided talking to her mom. Anyways, during that time, we stayed in the basement. Now keep in mind, with this unfortunate situation, there was a good side to it, there was no bathroom in the basement and during the nice weather, my gf would step out at night to go toke with me and pee on the side of the house, which i thought it was sexy. When it started getting really cold and snow, ice and shit..  The thought of her going to the washroom on the main level would turn her off, i mean even her moral was shot, the fact that she had to go up in the living room and her fat ass stupid of a mom. So I told my girlfriend, if it would be of any help, she could use me instead of going upstairs. (i was thinking with my penis of course lolol), the next night we were in our room before going to bed, she would be standing there, working up her energy to go upstairs, then she looked at me and whispered that she will take me up on the offer if it still stands.  ahhh yeah !!    Which she did let me take a cell pic once but because of the lighting, you don't see much.  So during, about 2 months and a week or two, the coldest time of the year and she didn't want to go out to pee, every time before going to bed, she would pee in my mouth just to avoid see her mom. Like even if I was in the other room where the tv was, (because we only had 2 rooms, are stuff was in storage, she would come up to me and always whispered that she needs to go. Why whispering? because there was no door to the basement and you can hear her TV upstairs from us. There were times when I went Friday nights gaming with my friends. She would hold it in till I got back, around 10h30pm - 11h00pm. I mean the desperate look I would get from her when I walked in the room. I knew I had to lie on the floor show she could go. And let me tell ya, as she would remove her PJ's, she would wisper that she is so sorry if there's too much, then squat and do her thing. I mean I always had a towel on the floor where my head would lie down, because despite us not being happy where we were, I didn't want to cause any mess on the carpet. I mean it was like this, every night, except when she was in her period, so on about 74 days - 8-10 day of period, so lets say 64 nights, of me helping out her cause :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

986243987_Snapshot-1.thumb.png.5ae617e98c7dd5ed55b569601c19b2ef.png

Wow Ponme, that's a great story, perhaps not great for your unfortunate, I hope your out of there, the mother in-law sounds mean. Looks like you were living the dream, if I recall, you are still into golden showers as I see. 

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 3:30 PM, Ponme said:

Hey everybody, It has been such a long time since I came to visit and I will be more present in the future. Here's the main reason why I wasn't around:

A while back, me and my girlfriend were in a financial pickle, meaning my gf lost her job and went back to studying for a year. During that time we decided to move into the in-laws because of this dept we had with the government for not declaring us staying together. Long story short, we were suppose to stay at the in-laws for 1 year till we finish paying this dept and finally, we moved out 8 month before because my GF has a history with her mom which she didn't want to be there anymore, to a point that she avoided talking to her mom. Anyways, during that time, we stayed in the basement. Now keep in mind, with this unfortunate situation, there was a good side to it, there was no bathroom in the basement and during the nice weather, my gf would step out at night to go toke with me and pee on the side of the house, which i thought it was sexy. When it started getting really cold and snow, ice and shit..  The thought of her going to the washroom on the main level would turn her off, i mean even her moral was shot, the fact that she had to go up in the living room and her fat ass stupid of a mom. So I told my girlfriend, if it would be of any help, she could use me instead of going upstairs. (i was thinking with my penis of course lolol), the next night we were in our room before going to bed, she would be standing there, working up her energy to go upstairs, then she looked at me and whispered that she will take me up on the offer if it still stands.  ahhh yeah !!    Which she did let me take a cell pic once but because of the lighting, you don't see much.  So during, about 2 months and a week or two, the coldest time of the year and she didn't want to go out to pee, every time before going to bed, she would pee in my mouth just to avoid see her mom. Like even if I was in the other room where the tv was, (because we only had 2 rooms, are stuff was in storage, she would come up to me and always whispered that she needs to go. Why whispering? because there was no door to the basement and you can hear her TV upstairs from us. There were times when I went Friday nights gaming with my friends. She would hold it in till I got back, around 10h30pm - 11h00pm. I mean the desperate look I would get from her when I walked in the room. I knew I had to lie on the floor show she could go. And let me tell ya, as she would remove her PJ's, she would wisper that she is so sorry if there's too much, then squat and do her thing. I mean I always had a towel on the floor where my head would lie down, because despite us not being happy where we were, I didn't want to cause any mess on the carpet. I mean it was like this, every night, except when she was in her period, so on about 74 days - 8-10 day of period, so lets say 64 nights, of me helping out her cause :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

986243987_Snapshot-1.thumb.png.5ae617e98c7dd5ed55b569601c19b2ef.png

Sounds very similar to my life before meeting Alex, and in my first years

At least, here I did not read anything about domestic violence

Horror shapes character

You and your girlfriend are great

would like to know more of you

a huge kiss and a hug full of respect

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, spywareonya said:

Sounds very similar to my life before meeting Alex, and in my first years

At least, here I did not read anything about domestic violence

Horror shapes character

You and your girlfriend are great

would like to know more of you

a huge kiss and a hug full of respect

Thank you Spywareonya

It was bad, as a matter of fact, it has been 3 years since she doesn't speak to her mom. She never liked me because I am more french speaking person. Anyways, i won't talk about that part.

Sure, what would you like to know in particular?

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎7‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:59 PM, Ponme said:

Thank you Spywareonya

You are welcome!

It was bad, as a matter of fact, it has been 3 years since she doesn't speak to her mom. She never liked me because I am more french speaking person. Anyways, i won't talk about that part.

Full respect from me

Sure, what would you like to know in particular?

Oh, nothing pushy! Just funny talk, about piss and sex!

But if you still wanna talk about dark stuff, PM me

I know the shitty side of life myself

A huge kiss and hug

• Love 1