Quite by chance.....

True story - I was at an open air theatre recently watching an operatic performance.

At the interval I went for a beer at the bar, my wife preferred to stay seated (after a recent op) and I would bring her a drink back.

Sitting on my own, this fun loving, sexy couple next to me asked me to join them which I was very happy to do. They were very playful together!

It turned out she was actually best friends with the lead female singer (who was gorgeous in every way) so we had lots in common. The strange co-incidence is man who plays the lead male part is actually a very good friend of mine,  and as they should huge affection for each other in the opera I was suspicious that this might actually be leading to a new "off-stage" affair! So we had a lot of fun speculating!

Anyway, the couple missed the first half, they were late and explained they had been walking in the woods, enjoying a lot to drink and in her own words "having a wee"!  I couldn't believe my ears!! Anyway we were drinking and chatting away at the table when the call came to return for the second half. I don't know now whether they had tickets or not but I said there were two spare seats next to me, (which was true).

When the call came to return to the seats she announced she would get some more drinks from the now empty bar but that she also "needed a wee". Her b/f said there wasn't time for that, we would miss the second half, so she just quickly got some drinks and followed me up to the seating. I started to need a pee too but the thought of holding it and sitting next to her for another hour or so knowing full well she was holding her pee in her knickers too was a truly exciting experience I can tell you!! It would be too awkward for her to get the rest of the row to stand up and let her out to the toilets so she sat there holding it in for another hour and twenty magical minutes.  I learned a lot about a lady's small and private leg movements when she needs a pee I can tell you! Being with a lady who is desperate for a pee but having no option but to hold is one of my top favourites!

That's not quite the end of the story; She was videoing her best friend on the stage on her phone and then her battery died at the critical moment. Being the perfect gentleman I leant her my phone and she captured the highlight of the show with it. At the end I said if you put your contact number in my phone I will e-mail the pics to her which she was only too delighted to do, so watch this space!

When a lady speaks so openly even to a stranger about "needing a wee" does it mean she has a pee fetish? or is it just a normal thing to mention it in casual conversation, without sexual overtones? I wonder?  Perhaps I will find out soon! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I casually tell people I gotta pee all the time lol. Sometimes I feel like people know about my fetish so I try not to over do it. 

She shoulda just pulled her panties down and peed right there on the floor in front of the seat 🙄 Thats what I would have done. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Its bad to hold it for that long.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

She shoulda just pulled her panties down and peed right there on the floor in front of the seat 🙄 Thats what I would have done

Bacardi, I love that you said that, and I'm sure she would have done in normal circumstance, but she was wearing a 'one piece' outfit, and no way would she have started to strip off; she would have had no option but to just piss in her clothes, and faced the consequence of walking away from the auditorium in a soaked dress. I'm sure she was contemplating it at some stage!!

Bacardi when we can manage a night out together I'm sure you will make better dress arrangements for yourself!! xx. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Bacardi when we can manage a night out together I'm sure you will make better dress arrangements for yourself!! xx. 

I sure would, I don't want to sit in wet clothes. Would rather hike up my dress, squat, and relieve myself than have wet panties honestly. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Bacardi said:

I casually tell people I gotta pee all the time lol. Sometimes I feel like people know about my fetish so I try not to over do it. 

She shoulda just pulled her panties down and peed right there on the floor in front of the seat 🙄 Thats what I would have done. When you gotta go, you gotta go. Its bad to hold it for that long.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:44 PM, Bacardi said:

I sure would, I don't want to sit in wet clothes. Would rather hike up my dress, squat, and relieve myself than have wet panties honestly. 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:54 PM, steamlover6 said:

Bacardi, I love the way you say that, with real meaning! You are my girl!! xx

I did sometimes, when I know I could get away with it

Finally a girl who do NOT simply wet herself on the seat, which is something I really cannot understand!!!!

Piss proud!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I did sometimes, when I know I could get away with it

Finally a girl who do NOT simply wet herself on the seat, which is something I really cannot understand!!!!

Piss proud!!!

I'm so not into wetting. Wet clothes are not my thing and I don't want to sit in a wet seat lol. Wear a dress/skirt, scooch your ass to the edge and just pee on the floor or on the other seat in front of you. No need to miss the good show.

Convenience  is key 😏

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Bacardi said:

I'm so not into wetting. Wet clothes are not my thing and I don't want to sit in a wet seat lol. Wear a dress/skirt, scooch your ass to the edge and just pee on the floor or on the other seat in front of you. No need to miss the good show.

Convenience  is key 😏

We are more similar than what I thought in the beginning

All this post of yours could be written by me

• Like 1
  • Love 1