Overheard in the Stairwell

5 hours ago, MVPee said:

I work in an office building with 5 levels of underground parking. The building has a separate elevator for the parking levels; just to its left is a seldom-used stairwell. Half of the fifth (and lowest) level of parking (P5) is storage for our building, and every once in a while I need to retrieve items from storage for my job.

This morning was one such time. After grabbing what I needed, I was waiting for the return elevator on P5 when I heard a familiar sound echoing from the nearby stairwell. It was the sound of liquid falling on concrete.

Someone was definitely pissing in the stairwell, and they were pissing hard.

I was alone in the elevator waiting area, so I pressed my ear to the windowless stairwell door. It was as close as I could get without making my presence known. By my count the stream lasted for 15 seconds before ending abruptly, with the mystery pisser quickly leaving the scene through the stairwell door a level up. They must have been female, because the footsteps had a very obvious heel sound to them.

Once I heard the door close upstairs I opened mine to investigate. Sure enough, there was an obvious yellow-ish puddle on the grey concrete landing halfway between P4 and P5.

Like many office buildings in big cities, a lot of businesspeople visit my office building for meetings during the day, parking underground. I began to picture a young businesswoman running late for a meeting, desperate for a pee - so desperate that she had no other option but to enter the empty stairwell, lift up her skirt and carelessly let fly with a sigh of relief. Maybe, though, she wasn't all that desperate...maybe the thrill of pissing in public where strangers might catch her turns her on, or she's into the naughtiness of pissing on the floor instead of in a toilet, or maybe it's the sensual feeling of warm piss on her labia...

Whatever the reason, I was aroused just thinking about it. I had to do everything I could to sheepishly hide the growing bulge in my dress pants on the trip back upstairs to my office. Lucky for me though, I needed to make a few trips down to storage this morning...on my last return trip upstairs I was a little naughty too, making sure to add my own piss to the puddle.

Did she leave any used napkins in or near the puddle? Does the staircase smell of piss from where it’s been used on numerous occasions?

Your timing on being there was so lucky.  I would have definitely entered the stairwell WHILE she was peeing.  You had every right to be there and the pissing person was the one who would be caught out, not you.   You may have seen a perfect sight.

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Your timing on being there was so lucky.  I would have definitely entered the stairwell WHILE she was peeing.  You had every right to be there and the pissing person was the one who would be caught out, not you.   You may have seen a perfect sight.

MOTHERFUCKINGLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have done like this!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, owlman76 said:

If he'd timed it right, she'd probably have pissed in her pants, if she was really desperate, she'd not be able to stop midstream, leaving her only two options, carry on pissing while he was there, or pull her pants up and piss in them, I've seen that happen a few times.

Yes but it would have been great!!!😋

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great story!

On 6/27/2018 at 6:45 AM, MVPee said:

I began to picture a young businesswoman running late for a meeting, desperate for a pee - so desperate that she had no other option but to enter the empty stairwell, lift up her skirt and carelessly let fly with a sigh of relief.

I really like this scenario... Running late for a meeting, her bladder aching for relief after the long drive (and being stuck in traffic hence the late part?). She just manages to park her car when she realises she is on the verge of losing control. It being her first time in this building, she has no idea where she might find the toilets, and she's already running late! "What am I going to do?", she thinks just before spotting the stairwell door. Hesitantly, she enters it but not before making sure there's nobody around to see her. She gets up on the landing between floors so she can quickly escape either way in case someone were to come through one of the doors...

I'm pretty sure I would have tried to walk in on her as well. Maybe waiting just a couple of seconds to be sure she's in full flow, and then quickly enter and head for the stairs!

She tries to stop peeing, but it's no use. Her bladder's been screaming for this release for the past half an hour and it sure isn't letting up now before she's all empty.

With no end in sight, she can do nothing except continue relieving herself on the concrete landing. She cannot risk peeing in her clothes right before this meeting!

As you begin ascending the stairs, she starts apologising profusely.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing. Sorry, sorry, sorry! I just couldn't hold it a minute longer", she says while her pee stream is still in full flow.

You let out a quick chuckle and smile, "Relax. Don't worry about it. It can happen even to the best of us!".

"I've been stuck in traffic and it's my first time here. Sorry again, I don't know where the toilets are and I just couldn't wait any longer!", she continues apologising as her stream finally begins to wane.

"Don't worry about it. I won't tell anyone", you say and laugh, "when you gotta go, you gotta go!"

"Thank you so much", she says gratefully and lets out a quick laugh as she pulls up her panties and stands up then straightens out her skirt.

Yeah that is quite a fantasy...

Please say you managed to take a few photos 😉

Edited by somedood123
  • Hot 3
  • 1 year later...
On 6/27/2018 at 6:33 AM, owlman76 said:

If he'd timed it right, she'd probably have pissed in her pants, if she was really desperate, she'd not be able to stop midstream, leaving her only two options, carry on pissing while he was there, or pull her pants up and piss in them, I've seen that happen a few times.

You have seen that happen a few times?! Real life experiences or videos? Either way, I would love for you to share.