Hello

Hello!

I am a male, around 20 years old. When I was a child (7-11 years) I liked to pee in unconventional places like in the forest, in lakes while bathing and sometimes in pools. When I started exploring my sexuality I found out that it was a sexual fetish too.

I am currently in a long distance relationship with a really nice girl but she doesn't know about my pee fetish though.

I love lots of pee related things, especially wetting and peeing outside. I live with my family and I'm almost never home alone so its often difficult to get to explore stuff, but every once in a while I get better chances. I'm going to be home alone for a few days quite soon, so I would love to hear if you have any ideas what I should do 😉

• Love 1
1 hour ago, anonboy said:

Hello!

I am a male, around 20 years old. When I was a child (7-11 years) I liked to pee in unconventional places like in the forest, in lakes while bathing and sometimes in pools. When I started exploring my sexuality I found out that it was a sexual fetish too.

I am currently in a long distance relationship with a really nice girl but she doesn't know about my pee fetish though.

I love lots of pee related things, especially wetting and peeing outside. I live with my family and I'm almost never home alone so its often difficult to get to explore stuff, but every once in a while I get better chances. I'm going to be home alone for a few days quite soon, so I would love to hear if you have any ideas what I should do 😉

Always love people who write an introduction as their first action on the forum

glad to have you here around man

let me tell you what this site is and what is not ok?

it is not a place where you have to be afraid of writing, asking or saying the wrong thing

this is a campfire, with people drinking and chatting, telling stories

the Staff is incredibly gentle, and everybody is polite and friendly

senior members are more than willing to answer your every doubt and offer guidance

so, welcome to peefans!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, anonboy said:

Hello!

You are welcome,

I think pee fetish is normal.

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:43 PM, sathuta said:

You are welcome,

I think pee fetish is normal.

Indeed it is!

Scientists know about that, but are told not to talk about it to avoid a social panic by the current order

The thing indeed is incredibly simple: pee brings along hormons, and hormons make people horny

There and then, nothing else

it is incidentally also useful to eliminate waste products but is not a waste products in itself

so, @anonboy, as you see, we are not a club of sad deranged perverts

we are happy, normal folk, exploring something deemed wrong by rushy people

Feel at home!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1