Pee or squirt?

F.W

1 hour ago, fannywatcher said:

Do girls pee when they orgasm,or is it over production of vaginal lubricants?This video doesnt really make it any clearer.The fluid has to be SOMETHING.

https://www.xvideos.com/video7115396/flower_tucci_-_tutorial_de_squirt

squirt is a substance, water added with hormons, which is not pee, nor vaginal fluids

is an actual substance, useless on an evolutive stance, which evolution is in process of eliminating, like the last four teeth in the back of the mouth, nowadays a lot of people are born with 28 teeth, while our ancestors all got 32

is a fuid produced by the body, utterly devoid of any utility, just incapsulated in some glands in the back of the vaginal muscles

some women, when undergoing incredibly powerful orgasms, activate those gland out of physical shaking due to climax

women who do NOT got those fluids produced, like me for example, could reach orgasms which are as intense as squirting ones, without the slightest squirting, because if those glands do not exists in the body (like being born with red hair or blond), they logically cannot be activated since they did not exist!

so it's not that if you cum really hard you mandatorily squirt: you squirt if you are geneticcally programmed to do so

if you are, indeed you need a powerfl orgasm, but if you are not, it doesn't matter how powerful it will be, maybe even stronger than the one achieved by another squirting woman, you won't anyway, because your body actually can't

my orgasms are so hard sometimes I lose senses, Alex knows how to stimulate my G spot, but I do not have those gland, so I'll never squirt, not even with an orgasms powerful enough to produce a brain haemorragia

• Like 1
  • Love 1