Its been a while..

So the main reason why I was not on in a week, 2 of my girl friends from France came to stay at my place for about a week which I had took time off to act as their guide and spend time with them.

Aboit 3 hours north from where i live, we visited an impressive water fall which you can either take a chair lift or walk up the path to cross a bridge for pedestrians above the water fall which eventually leads up to a nice restaurant. During are climbing expedition, one shouts out that she needed to pee, that the sound of the water fall did not help her cause. So we waited on the side to let a group go by, found a spot and we all peed together at the same time which we left quite a patch of flood.

Edited by Sephora
  • Like 1
  • Hot 3
17 minutes ago, Sephora said:

So the main reason why I was not on, 2 of my girl friends from France came to stay at my place for about a week which I had took time off to act as their guide and spend time with them.

Aboit 3 hours north from where i live, we visited an impressive water fall which you can either take a chair lift or walk up the path to cross a bridge for pedestrians above the water fall which eventually leads up to a nice restaurant. During are climbing expedition, one shouts out that she needed to pee, that the sound of the water fall did not help her cause. So we waited on the side to let a group go by, found a spot and we all peed together at the same time which we left quite a patch of flood.

in a buch of lines you described the most funny, then Majestic, then heart touching, and then erotic, experience I recently read about, sex-related or not

WOW

• Like 1
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

in a buch of lines you described the most funny, then Majestic, then heart touching, and then erotic, experience I recently read about, sex-related or not

WOW

Hahaha, why thank you. 

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Sephora said:

why

Funny because it started talking about friends staying with you and I have marvellous memories of thins like these

among the few good memories of my life beside Alex...

Majestic because of the location you described

heart touching because this Whole story is the first thing we get from you after that little shock at work during the evacuation, while this is indeed a beautiful story

and erotic because if I imagine you AND two other girls, peeing together while laughing, my pussy could actually explode

• Cheeky 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sephora said:

During are climbing expedition, one shouts out that she needed to pee, that the sound of the water fall did not help her cause. So we waited on the side to let a group go by, found a spot and we all peed together at the same time which we left quite a patch of flood.

How lovely that the sound of running water seems to affect us all. 

And now I think I know the source of that great waterfall. Thank you, Sephora. And, your friends, too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, glad1 said:

How lovely that the sound of running water seems to affect us all. 

And now I think I know the source of that great waterfall. Thank you, Sephora. And, your friends, too.

it was one big hot story

• Like 1
  • Love 1