My Theory on Big Female Bladders

I'm going to do something stupid and fun. Before I begin, let me just say that this logic can apply to men as well but I'm focusing on women because, y'know, heterosexuality and shit.

So fellow pee fans, 

Ever wonder why some women just have big bladders and some can't seem to hold more than a tablespoon before feeling the urge? I've gone in search of answers to this phenomenon, via the Google method and little is written about the subject, save for a few forums where women say that they've always been heavy pisser's as far back as they can recall. The few medical-ish sources I've stumbled upon tend to contradict each other, with one claiming that taller women have larger bladders, which I agree with. Others claim the exact opposite, saying that body size has nothing to do with it, and it's just random, like fingerprints. Beyond the body size factor, and that maybe some women train themselves to hold it and their bladders grow over time, I've seen very little research addressing why some ladies can hold so much more than others.

So here is my theory, completely out of my ass with absolutely no science to back it, of course! Going real deep here but bear with me.

I theorize that women who have big bladders and piss like giraffes (giraffes because I'm tired of the horse reference!) are genetically superior. Here's how. What is urine? We all know it is waste, biological by-product that the body saw no use for and sent to be thrown away, like an empty soda can. Waste is a result of efficiency or lack thereof. Every machine produces heat. The more efficiently it operates, the less heat it produces, assuming it is not designed to produce heat on purpose. Think household appliances, like a TV that gets too hot to touch. Such a TV is inefficient in it's ability to transform electrical current into it's intended purpose and loses a lot of energy in the form of heat.

Now think of this heat as urine, and the woman as the machine. A woman with high biological 'efficiency' would make less heat (urine) and thus have no need for a large bladder. On the other hand, a woman with low biological 'efficiency' would make a lot of urine, similar to the inefficient machine generating a shit ton of heat as it works. 

"Okay Brutus, so how the hell is this so called 'inefficient' woman an indication of genetic superiority? By your logic, this inefficient big bladder woman should be considered genetically inferior."

Look deeper into what life conditions of her ancestors would cause her to turn out this way. One could argue, strongly in my opinion, that they were superior for the simple reason that they were able to have inefficiency and the high amount of waste that comes with it, because they had regular access to plentiful resources. Such abundant access to resources would indicate to the biochemistry that there is no need to work harder to become more efficient. If you were surrounded by food all the time, in the past when technology didn't allow pizza delivery, then you most likely had so much food due to being the apex predator to a significant degree. Think of the homeless man versus the billionaire with a mansion. The homeless man must learn to eat anything he can find, while the billionaire can toss aside infinitely more than the homeless man ever would. The rich man is producing a gargantuan amount of waste, in his huge carbon footprint, lavish spending, and garbage produced and thus is inefficient like the machine generating a high amount of heat. Now, who do women want, the efficient homeless man who can make use of anything, or the wasteful inefficient billionaire that can bankroll the lifestyle she can only dream of? This seems to suggest that wastefulness when considering living beings, is alpha. Another example is a hot woman who can afford to ignore countless men that hit on her. She can waste opportunities presented by these men because she is beautiful, and therefore genetically superior.

So women who have big bladders are evidence of ancestors that were so alpha, so dominant that they had no need to keep their bodies' waste materials to a minimum, and thrived despite biological inefficiency. So when you hear a woman unleash a big power flood, it literally is a sign of her genetic fitness, and why it causes such a gripping primitive arousal.

Again, completely out of my ass but this is my fun little suspicion!

Think I'm on to something, or fucking nuts? Maybe both? Lol

Edited by Brutus
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Brutus said:

thrived despite biological inefficiency

inefficiency (my man studied genetic all his life) deploys side effects, and would never rise to dominance

the funny thing is that you are somewhoe right, but for exactly the opposite reason

We are brought to consider waste as something bad because our machines and tech-life trashes only what is useless to us, and it is not useful to Nature either

but on a natural stance, what is waste for us is useful to Others, and therefore somebody producing a lot of waste is more contestualized in his environment that somebody who do less

99% of life-forms thrives on the wastes of another, somebody producing no waste (I mean natural waste, not modern chemical poisons) would be perceived as avaricious

beside, urine contains waste but evolutively speaking is not a waste, it's the way we expell hormons to mark our territory, and it also contains wastes, evolution merged the two things

a woman that pees a lot is definitely more healthy than one who pees less, and THAT indicates supremacy and therefore great arousal in those who sees

so yes, peeing a lot is a sign of power, but because it means you are healthy, not because you found a way to thrive though being not

• Like 1
17 hours ago, spywareonya said:

inefficiency (my man studied genetic all his life) deploys side effects, and would never rise to dominance

the funny thing is that you are somewhoe right, but for exactly the opposite reason

We are brought to consider waste as something bad because our machines and tech-life trashes only what is useless to us, and it is not useful to Nature either

but on a natural stance, what is waste for us is useful to Others, and therefore somebody producing a lot of waste is more contestualized in his environment that somebody who do less

99% of life-forms thrives on the wastes of another, somebody producing no waste (I mean natural waste, not modern chemical poisons) would be perceived as avaricious

beside, urine contains waste but evolutively speaking is not a waste, it's the way we expell hormons to mark our territory, and it also contains wastes, evolution merged the two things

a woman that pees a lot is definitely more healthy than one who pees less, and THAT indicates supremacy and therefore great arousal in those who sees

so yes, peeing a lot is a sign of power, but because it means you are healthy, not because you found a way to thrive though being not

Lol thanks. I agree, a hearty peeing lady is a healthy lady. A great counter point about life forms making use of waste. Actually, great counter comment all around. I had a feeling you'd make me look at it from a different angle!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, Brutus said:

Lol thanks. I agree, a hearty peeing lady is a healthy lady. A great counter point about life forms making use of waste. Actually, great counter comment all around. I had a feeling you'd make me look at it from a different angle!

Pee is complicated to a point that all feel but few understand, for the simple fact the before being showered (ihihihi) by infos attained through scientists friends, I did not know myself why Urine should be something Nature programmed us to play with

it's only after achieving that knowledge that I understood that sometimes Evolution creates what in genetic is called "Merging", a fusion of two needs through a way that doesn't let down any of the two

eliminating some substances yet much more spraying some hormons, is the use of pee, so that's why we are so aroused by it

now a consideration: even men who are not into scat should admit that, beside the (for someone's tastes) disgust toward the thing in itself, is somehow intriguing hear a story about a girl nonchalantly pooping where she shouldn't

this is not about transgression, is about something much subtler: it is about a girl which is so in touch with her body to put it first, and rules second

is all about a healthy girl, both on the genetical, and behavioural, even psychosomatic stance

yet since poo is only a waste we are usually not programmed to play with it, unless for those men and women who loves extreme exploration, while indeed playing with pee is something ALL humans are programmed for (indeed those who don't are only repressed), and that is because (but I didn't know in the beginning!!!) urine is only incidentally containing waste products, and is much more a way to spray hormons

this is so true that even the most morbid piss drinker could have a second of embarass at the thought of drinking a girl's morning piss, or drink the pee of a girl which is really dark Yellow and smells like garbage: because in that case, the waste component would be so overwhelming the hormonal one that our natural programming wouldn't see it fitting to play  with it

usually it does, because usually pee is more hormons-additioned-water rather than a waste product

• Like 2
6 hours ago, spywareonya said:

really dark Yellow and smells like garbage: because in that case, the waste component would be so overwhelming the hormonal one that our natural programming wouldn't see it fitting to play  with it

Also, being that concentrated could cause kidney problems to whoever would drink it.

Edited by Brutus
  • Agree 1
  • 4 months later...

This is the color I prefer - Not too dark, but not too watered down.  When she pees, I want that stream to definitely look and smell like good, normal urine.  If her bladder is really full, all the better...

Edited by whiz kid
  • Hot 1