Hi all

Hi all. If here is opportunity to introduce my self, so why I shouldn't do it. I'm totally addicted from pissing girls. I love to watch peeing girls in different situations. I enjoy watching videos but the best is participate in "pissing games..." Unfortunately I don't have many occasions for this, but if I have, I always do this.

But lets start from beginning. I've started interesting in pissing when I was teenager. I remember when I've seen first pictures of pissing girls, I felt that was a thing what makes me really excited. Since that, I was growing with this and tried to grab more expirience including sex...
This side I've found by accident, when I was surfing internet to find more new pissing photos and vids. After spend some time I realize that here are the most suitable materials for me. Next I've found this forum and now here I am...

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mapeeciek said:

Hi all. If here is opportunity to introduce my self, so why I shouldn't do it. I'm totally addicted from pissing girls. I love to watch peeing girls in different situations. I enjoy watching videos but the best is participate in "pissing games..." Unfortunately I don't have many occasions for this, but if I have, I always do this.

But lets start from beginning. I've started interesting in pissing when I was teenager. I remember when I've seen first pictures of pissing girls, I felt that was a thing what makes me really excited. Since that, I was growing with this and tried to grab more expirience including sex...
This side I've found by accident, when I was surfing internet to find more new pissing photos and vids. After spend some time I realize that here are the most suitable materials for me. Next I've found this forum and now here I am...

hey man welcome here!!!

in this forum you can find awsome pics and videos, and like-minded individuals!!

the Staff is amazingly gentle, and senior members are more than willing to help you with infos and tricks

I made actual friendships here, stemming much much Beyond my fetish, this place can be a family, and a never ending source for arousing stuff

for any doubts, PM me (or whoever you deem fitting)

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

hey man welcome here!!!

in this forum you can find awsome pics and videos, and like-minded individuals!!

the Staff is amazingly gentle, and senior members are more than willing to help you with infos and tricks

I made actual friendships here, stemming much much Beyond my fetish, this place can be a family, and a never ending source for arousing stuff

for any doubts, PM me (or whoever you deem fitting) 

Thanks, I'm sure this is great place to be here...

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, mapeeciek said:

Thanks, I'm sure this is great place to be here...

you cannot even imagine how much

this is the best site about pissing of the Whole Web, and I am dead serious about this

and in the clean chat, there's room for anything, from Politic to Art, to personal problems, all treated wtih utmost respect

• Like 1