13 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Can't believe I'm writing this but I was lucky enough today to witness some outdoor peeing.There is a favourite park of mine which I like to visit when I can.With the weather being so wonderful and warm at the moment I headed there this afternoon.It was very busy with lots of people enjoying the sunshine.There is an area down by the river which is used for barbecues.Behind is a wooded area.Maybe it was fate,but I decided to head up amongst the trees which are on a steep banking looking down to.the grass area and river.I found a place to sit and after about 10 minutes I saw a young woman making her way towards a fallen tree with it's roots creating a perfect screen to hide behind.From where I sat someway behind i saw her go and although not the best view I saw her pull her jeans and underwear down then squat low in the dip to pee.I could only really see her top half but I knew what she was doing.When finished,she quickly pulled up her clothes and went back to the grass area.A short while later I saw an older man peeing behind the very same tree root.I wasn't so bothered about that.I stayed for a while  then couldn't resist going to that spot where I saw lot's of discarded tissues so it had been well used.Before leaving the park I returned to the spot and added my own pee to the mix.Altogether a good afternoon for a pee voyeur like me.I hope you like this and I apologise for it being so long but I like being descriptive and setting the scene for you.Thanks for reading.

hot story man!!! Sightings like this are Always pleasurble!!!

• Like 1
On 5/27/2018 at 10:18 PM, Rewdna said:

I saw lot's of discarded tissues so it had been well used

That was a hot sighting and it sounds like you've found somewhere that is worth a re-visit - especially if you can sit somewhere and view it without being obvious.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

That was a hot sighting and it sounds like you've found somewhere that is worth a re-visit - especially if you can sit somewhere and view it without being obvious.

yes, our new fella is eager!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes.I intend too.Seeing her pee was hot,even though I could only see her top half,but I did get a brief view of her ass.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1