The Lot 5/26/18 Part 1

Yesterday morning I arrived at, The Lot” at 2:20am. That was later than I had anticipated being the previous week the two waitresses from the local hookah bar pissed at 2:20am. 

I entered the lot and proceeded over to the church vehicles. I saw two puddles and a tall beer can on the ground. I didn’t think too much of it, it was probably a dude, being there were no napkins or tissue around.

I backed into my spot which I had luck with the previous weekend and observed for a bit. I moved over to the right one space to be a little closer to the rear of the church bus. I felt there was too much light entering my car so I maybe spotted in the car so I moved back over to my initial space. The movement was all done when foot traffic had slowed up for my goal is to be inconspicuous. 

After a few minutes I exited the space, drove over to the kiosk where you pay for parking, where I got out and mounted the rear camera on my vehicle. I then returned to the space that was closest to the rear of the church bus. This time I was pulled into the space. My rear bumper and the buses rear bumper were perpendicular, with a travel lane between my vehicle and the bus. I reclined my seat and adjusted my driver side mirror so I can see the rear right corner of the bus clearly.

Thirteen minutes in that position (Per the counter on the video) two young ladies enter The Lot on foot, looking like they were scouting a place to relieve themselves. They were coming my way. One young lady, a tall, fair skinned black girl, with straight black hair, shoulder length, wearing tight black pants, stilletto heels, and had a fitted white tank top on, and a clutch handbag. She was very attractive, model looking. Nice long legs. The other, brown skinned, shorter, more rounder/thicker, nice waist to booty ratio. The taller, light skinned young lady stands right behind the right rear bumper, the thick, brown skinned young lady looked around, she was block/watch out. A vehicle turned around and left the area. The taller one then placed her clutch on the bumper of the bus, peeled her fitting tight pants down to slightly above her knees, rested her nice fair skinned ass on the bumper in a medium squat position, and released a nice, long steady stream of urine onto the pavement behind her heels, forming a puddle. It wasn’t a real hard stream, I didn’t even notice any splashing, but it was a nice stream. She pissed and pissed, as the puddle grew, she finished, pulled her pants back up, tucked in her shirt, and grabbed her bag. The two ladies stood there and talked for a second (I had hoped the other would take a turn), then the one who just peed hugged the other around the next and they walked off. 

When the coast was clear I got out and took a picture of the puddle which came out crappy because my camera wouldn’t focus on the puddle then traffic was picking up. 

My action cam caught a perfect view, though I can’t see the stream in the video, only the puddle growing. I have attached the crappy picture. To the right is the rear bumper of the bus. 

4B18FC1E-F1D9-45FF-B9AD-44952C05A4C8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, Starks2010 said:

Yesterday morning I arrived at, The Lot” at 2:20am. That was later than I had anticipated being the previous week the two waitresses from the local hookah bar pissed at 2:20am. 

I entered the lot and proceeded over to the church vehicles. I saw two puddles and a tall beer can on the ground. I didn’t think too much of it, it was probably a dude, being there were no napkins or tissue around.

I backed into my spot which I had luck with the previous weekend and observed for a bit. I moved over to the right one space to be a little closer to the rear of the church bus. I felt there was too much light entering my car so I maybe spotted in the car so I moved back over to my initial space. The movement was all done when foot traffic had slowed up for my goal is to be inconspicuous. 

After a few minutes I exited the space, drove over to the kiosk where you pay for parking, where I got out and mounted the rear camera on my vehicle. I then returned to the space that was closest to the rear of the church bus. This time I was pulled into the space. My rear bumper and the buses rear bumper were perpendicular, with a travel lane between my vehicle and the bus. I reclined my seat and adjusted my driver side mirror so I can see the rear right corner of the bus clearly.

Thirteen minutes in that position (Per the counter on the video) two young ladies enter The Lot on foot, looking like they were scouting a place to relieve themselves. They were coming my way. One young lady, a tall, fair skinned black girl, with straight black hair, shoulder length, wearing tight black pants, stilletto heels, and had a fitted white tank top on, and a clutch handbag. She was very attractive, model looking. Nice long legs. The other, brown skinned, shorter, more rounder/thicker, nice waist to booty ratio. The taller, light skinned young lady stands right behind the right rear bumper, the thick, brown skinned young lady looked around, she was block/watch out. A vehicle turned around and left the area. The taller one then placed her clutch on the bumper of the bus, peeled her fitting tight pants down to slightly above her knees, rested her nice fair skinned ass on the bumper in a medium squat position, and released a nice, long steady stream of urine onto the pavement behind her heels, forming a puddle. It wasn’t a real hard stream, I didn’t even notice any splashing, but it was a nice stream. She pissed and pissed, as the puddle grew, she finished, pulled her pants back up, tucked in her shirt, and grabbed her bag. The two ladies stood there and talked for a second (I had hoped the other would take a turn), then the one who just peed hugged the other around the next and they walked off. 

When the coast was clear I got out and took a picture of the puddle which came out crappy because my camera wouldn’t focus on the puddle then traffic was picking up. 

My action cam caught a perfect view, though I can’t see the stream in the video, only the puddle growing. I have attached the crappy picture. To the right is the rear bumper of the bus. 

4B18FC1E-F1D9-45FF-B9AD-44952C05A4C8.jpeg

this place sounds so fucking hot!! Maybe that's why girls pee there… to cool it down a bit! ahahahahahahahahah!!!

• Cheeky 1
  • Haha 2