Hello

AngelGirl

Hi everyone! At the suggestion of my good friend Steve25805, I've decided to check out this site. I see a lot of familiar names here from PeeSearch, so some of you may already know me, but for those who don't...

I'm Karlyn, I'm 20, bisexual, and live in the northeastern part of the US. My favorite parts of the fetish are holding and desperation, although I sometimes enjoy naughty peeing as well. I'm very much into bondage and dominant/submissive role play as well, and am so lucky to have an amazing fiancé who shares my interests!

I look forward to exploring this new forum; so far, it looks like a breath of fresh air to the pee fetish community online, and I'm eager to join in and start posting and hopefully making friends. :)

Welcome to the forum, Karlyn. Great to see you here. I knew you were thinking of looking into my stories but I never knew you were going to actually join and start contributing. What a pleasant surprise! :)

And for those unfamiliar with Karlyn, aka Angelgirl, she is known elsewhere for producing high quality and thoughtful posts, but hasn't been active on the other forum for a long time now. If she continues to contribute here, she will certainly be a great asset to this site.

Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

TW, yeah, I sort of moved on from the other places and thought maybe there wasn't really anywhere else out here that would ever be able to replace that site, but I think I may have found it! Glad to see you here too. :-)

Admin, thank you. As you probably saw in my post about the list of favorite things for points in the little game, I really like how friendly you seem here, a welcome change from the treatment I've received elsewhere. And I look forward to chatting with you too sometime!

Steve, haha, I'm full of surprises, aren't I? What can I say, it was 4am, you know how I get that late at night, and I figured heck, why not join here since you've had nothing but praise for this site, plus I recognized several familiar names. Also, I'm thinking when I finish that little story I'm working on for you right now, here might be just the place to post it... What do you think?

And Let'sGetQuizzical, great to meet someone else who shares some of my interests (not too hard here, I'd imagine!) I am very lucky to have a partner with whom I share my fetishes, yes. See you around. :)

• Like 1