I've always liked to pee in locker rooms when I was alone. If I'm using a locker and nobody is around, I like to pee in the nearby drains. If there are no drains, I'll just pee in a corner or right in front of the locker. 

When I was growing up, I always wondered if it was socially acceptable to pee more openly in locker rooms. On the swim team as a kid, we were showering after practice and one swimmer announced that he was peeing and you could see the pee coming out of his speedo. another time in the showers after swim team, a swimmer told everyone he had to pee and he just walked over to the wall of the shower and peed. 

similar experiences?

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 months later...

I'd have to say that it must be very common in the mens room, especially for boys in school. I've 3 boys and I'd overhear the 2 elder boys speak of doing so at school and at the time I was concerned they'd get into trouble for doing so, but it wasn't until I took my youngest there for swim lessons that I understood it's normal. Moms were in the boys room helping their preschool boys to change when the lady coaches walked through trying to hurry us along. A little boy was telling his mom "I have to go" and she caught the elder coach and asked where the toilets where. She replied, "oh, they're way back where you entered, but the guys don't bother to use them." She then announced,  "moms, don't be squeamish about letting the boys go pee, the older boys are all doing it someplace here, so the little guys may as well too."  After that I was never hesitant to let boys pee in locker rooms.       

Edited by beachmom
add details
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1