Worth putting out there

2 hours ago, hyde07 said:

Hey guys and girls, theres probably no questions anyone is dying to ask me, but just incase there is, feel free to πŸ™‚

Interviews are Always fascinating

your profile says so little!!! Tell us your tastes!

I mainly enjoy girls peeing where they shouldnt, so bathroom floors, public transport, etc although im partial to a bit of girl on girl peeing action ocasionaly. Risky public masturbations hot too. And theres somthing else im into which isnt allowed on here (im sure you can guess though) with the same paramiters e.g. where girls shouldnt do that act

• Hot 1
8 minutes ago, hyde07 said:

I mainly enjoy girls peeing where they shouldnt, so bathroom floors, public transport, etc although im partial to a bit of girl on girl peeing action ocasionaly. Risky public masturbations hot too. And theres somthing else im into which isnt allowed on here (im sure you can guess though) with the same paramiters e.g. where girls shouldnt do that act

I love all of these, and do all of these, myself

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I love all of these, and do all of these, myself

I do wish there was another forum like this where the subject was the other intrest of mine. I find it very hard to find any media/true storiesΒ of that intrest.Β 

As you have said, its not the actual material i enjoy, its the act of them doing somthing you are not supposed to do

• Love 1

I love your videos and stories by the way, i just wish there was more of them haha.Β 

I wonder if we are allowed to talk about the other matter in private messages? And if we are, would you be up for it? Of course i understand if you wouldnt want to, no harm in asking

• Love 1
5 hours ago, hyde07 said:

I love your videos and stories by the way, i just wish there was more of them haha.Β 

I wonder if we are allowed to talk about the other matter in private messages? And if we are, would you be up for it? Of course i understand if you wouldnt want to, no harm in asking

since you are so polite, I think we could talk about it in PM, it's just that beside being a good listener, I have not that many stories to share about it, your secundary interest is too complex to bee enjoyed as a pleasure, therefore I limit its deploy outdoor to situations of necessities, which are theorically speaking a defeat of comfort and planning, and try to make it happen the less possible

sometimes I am just having a good fuck witha girl in some field and after too alcohol my bladder is not the only thing yearning for liberation, but is very rare, so I am afraid you could be disappointed

anyway, I adore polite men, a kiss!!!

• Love 2