Have you ever peed in a diaper as an adult?

12 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I wear diapers sometimes for girl troubles. (it's better than throwing out stained panties, due to pad shift)

I have yet to 'wet' in them. but i am curious/tempted to do that someday. 

10 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

No i havent.Ive tried wetting but i think for us guys it doesnt work as much fun.

I bet on Fannywatcher about this!!! I use internal tampoon but I utterly understand Black's problem, ruining a dress is something that could drive a woman MAD

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've really only used tampons.. a few times in my life.. mostly when i wanted to go swimming. I've tried the overnight pads..which i thought would help...but no they still shift...

or if the pad shifts and it soaks through the panties and your jeans. legit nightmare. 

6 minutes ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

I've really only used tampons.. a few times in my life.. mostly when i wanted to go swimming. I've tried the overnight pads..which i thought would help...but no they still shift...

or if the pad shifts and it soaks through the panties and your jeans. legit nightmare. 

I never wear trousers unless in those days, and yes it can be terrible, it happened to me, still angry two years later

• Like 2
  • Love 1