hi

bg6969

Welcome! Well we are all glad to have you on this site, there is plenty for everyone's specific fetish, and a lot of great people to chat with about it, I hope you find great enjoyment here, and again welcome :)

Not really sure what to say here other than I'm new to the site but not to the fetish itself.

I was a bit hesitant as to what to say when I first joined a pee fetish site as well. But talking about it soon becomes second nature, and this forum is definitely the friendlist one I have found, so you have come to the right place. A very warm welcome to you.

Welcome to the forum! Trust me, you're not alone in not knowing quite what to say here either... I think most of us felt that way when joining here or on other sites. I certainly did when I joined my first pee fetish site and indeed even felt a little nervous posting here for the first time.

But it definitely gets easier, knowing what to say and write, and the thoughtful and friendly people here make it even easier to relax and fit in. Hope you enjoy your time here!