Women wear no panties

21 hours ago, Adyguy6970 said:

I think it's important to remember from a historical perspective that panties are actually a modern invention which go back no further than the mid 19th Century.Β  For centuries women managed without and, it has to be admitted, that not having them on could well save valuable seconds in an emergency.Β Β 

I agree

5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

this could be a quote from my personal life-bible!!!😍

Β 

"Not having them" also saves a woman dignity by keeping her the slut she got the god-given right to be!!!!

HAHAHAHAπŸ˜€

9 hours ago, spywareonya said:

this could be a quote from my personal life-bible!!!😍

Β 

"Not having them" also saves a woman dignity by keeping her the slut she got the god-given right to be!!!!

You may be interested to know that when panties were first invented in the 19th Century they were regarded as a suspect garment worn by ladies of the night and women of easy virtue.Β  Only gradually did they become accepted as a respectable item of clothing.

• Haha 1
Just now, Adyguy6970 said:

You may be interested to know that when panties were first invented in the 19th Century they were regarded as a suspect garment worn by ladies of the night and women of easy virtue.Β  Only gradually did they become accepted as a respectable item of clothing.

I studied this subject very seriously

also red dyed hair were cosnsidered alongside it, guess which coulours are my hair ahahahaah

Β 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Adyguy6970 said:

Green and red?

no, I'm more classic, not a punk

red

but not because of roman prostitutes

legendary speaking, Lilith's hair were red

and in ancient times, Witches dyed their hear with the blood of sacrifices

to avoid illness obviously they then washed them, but the red hue remained

• Like 1