New here

PeeWee8

Hi.

New here although I joined a while ago but got an email saying I was missed, nice touch.

Does anyone post videos of skirt wetting? Just a short skirt with the stream. No lifting of the skirt. I find it very difficult to find this kind of stuff. :wet:

Hey @[uSER=601]PeeWee8[/uSER], we really do value all members here and it's great to see you back on the site, thanks for introducing yourself! I know what you mean about the skirt videos; I'll certainly see if I can find any for you (and others, who I'm sure will appreciate it too). ;)

See you around the forum!

Thanks that would be much appreciated although I don't have access to videos yet

Ah, yes as you've probably seen you need 3 'post ratings' to access them (and certain other site features). You already have 1 and by contributing some more content I'm sure you'll easily get the next 2. :)

Ah, yes as you've probably seen you need 3 'post ratings' to access them (and certain other site features). You already have 1 and by contributing some more content I'm sure you'll easily get the next 2. :)

Thanks again.

What is the home button? Whenever I click on it I go back to the forum