bus sex

I have to admit I fear it is staged, bu if it is not, then this girl deserves a nomination in my mandatorily-to-fuck list!!!:')

www.nuvid.com/video/283597/guy-films-a-chick-sucking-and-riding-on-a-dick-in-moving-bus

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Scot_Lover said:

Public Transport in Melbourne

This caused some outrage here, lol. Does anyone else have more?

WOOWOWOWOWAHAH!!! :17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes:

I'm gonna finger to this at the same speed/ratio of bullets from an Apache Vulcan2.0 gatling:17_heart_eyes:

Scot you are MANDATORILY FORBIDDEN to tease me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:')

Maybe it is not a problem of yours:') but have got ANY clue of how much have I been without eating some pussy?????????:7_sweat_smile:

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Obviously an important post scriptum

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I'm gonna finger to this at the same speed/ratio of bullets from an Apache Vulcan2.0 gatling:17_heart_eyes:

This is true

3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Scot you are MANDATORILY FORBIDDEN to tease me like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:')

this is NOT!!!

Need videos like this, my fanny is twitchy as hell, I'm having a lot of tantric sex but she seems to be unsatiable:')

really, need a girl

• Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

WOOWOWOWOWAHAH!!! :17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes::17_heart_eyes:

Maybe it is not a problem of yours:') but have got ANY clue of how much have I been without eating some pussy?????????:7_sweat_smile:

Sorry, lol. I didn't know you were hurting.

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:05 AM, Scot_Lover said:

Sorry, lol. I didn't know you were hurting.

last weekend adventure solved some of my craving, but need more to feel better for real!!!

• Hot 1