Ever drank urine?

I have done it many times and have never had any issues. 

If anyone is curious to try it, but concerned that it may be too strong, a suggestion is to mix it with fruit juice, pop or champagne. The ratio can be adjusted to taste.

My favorite cocktail is a champagne peetini.

• Like 1

As you sweet pee lovers can see on my profile, (see Erome.com under Peetea or Peedrinker 🍌💦💦💛💦👅👄) I really enjoy my own pee, but only AFTER, as has been stated here by others, I drank a lot first so it's diluted. Then it's DELICIOUS. Although I prefere to press my thirsty mouth on a cute peeing pussy, and lavish myself on these Fountains of Youth. 

• Love 1

I have licked a lot of dribbles from g.f.'s vulvas and thighs, loving every drop, but one of my favorite experiences was with "Lisa," when we had been drinking quite a bit, early one evening, in one of our favorite local bars. On leaving the bar, we went to the Cadillac she was driving at the time, supposedly to kiss and hug a little, and say goodnight, since we both had commitments in different places later in the evening. As soon as we got in the car, she told me she had to "go" badly, and wanted to do it in my mouth. I was delighted, hardly believing my good fortune, and immediately lay down on the front seat with my feet under the steering wheel and my head on the passenger's side.

She knelt on the seat, lifting her skirt, making a tent of it, over me, and straddling my face with her thighs, her pussy a few inches above my mouth. Her bladder was very full and she began to pee a sweet warm stream toward my mouth. Due to the fullness of her bladder and the urgency of her need to pee, she had much less control than usual over the direction of her stream. It gushed out, spraying her right thigh (which was squeezed tightly against my face) and ran down her thigh, into my mouth. It smelled and tasted very mild and delicious. (We had both been drinking vodka and tonic.) I loved it, and greedily swallowed whatever I could get in my mouth. When she noticed that she was peeing on her leg, after several seconds, she shifted position slightly (she liked to be very neat) and pissed a flood directly into my mouth, which I swallowed eagerly. She regulated the flow of her pee, by starting and stopping, checking with me to see whether I had swallowed what she gave me, until she was finished peeing.

When she finally finished, my face, hair, and shirt collar were soaked with her delicious perfume. I loved it, and did not wash the shirt for several weeks, when all of the fragrance was gone. Of course, I licked her thighs and pussy pretty thoroughly, and we finished by drying both of us off with Kleenex, before parting for the evening. 

• Hot 2