Nightclub pee

A mate of mine and his girlfriend where out on the town and had just left a nightclub, it had no toilets though! His girlfriend was desperate so she said she would go at the back of the club. The boyfriend said he couldn't hear the pee splashing on the floor so he went round the back to check she was fine, to his surprise he turned the corner to see her peeing in her handbag!

• Hot 1

I find that very strange on two counts - a night club with no toilet? That can't be right. I could understand if it were a long queue of it had got in a mess, but surely all nightclubs have toilets. Secondly, I can't understand why on earth any girl would pee in her handbag! If there were really no toilets, there would be a load of people peeing round the back of the club and the place would be awash already and nobody would want to mess up their handbag and its contents.

I find that very strange on two counts - a night club with no toilet? That can't be right. I could understand if it were a long queue of it had got in a mess, but surely all nightclubs have toilets. Secondly, I can't understand why on earth any girl would pee in her handbag! If there were really no toilets, there would be a load of people peeing round the back of the club and the place would be awash already and nobody would want to mess up their handbag and its contents.

Not a clue! It was a club and they where quite drunk!

Haha, I was wondering the same thing exactly Alfresco. I'd certainly like to visit a club with no toilets, and the handbag peeing seemed unusual. Still, maybe she was just into that (or more likely, ridiculously drunk). Thanks for sharing the story!

• 3 months later...

I don't know in which country this club was, but I know that in the UK local licensing regulations stipulate a specific minimum number of toilets depending on capacity. All licensed premises must have facilities for customers, just as they must have e.g. free water. I knew of one pub which was shut down for breaching these, which would previously often have queues.