not quite empty

I remember a while ago being a little pee shy, but I seem to have overcome this. For example, at a party there was only one bathroom and a lot of drunk people. A girl was in the bathroom doing her makeup and she said I could come in and piss. Even though she wasn't actually watching (and was facing the other way, at the mirror), for some reason I had real trouble going, which was very frustrating. I don't seem to have this any more, although it's not often I'm in that kind of situation, to be fair. However in general, if I've held it a while, it just comes gushing out when I finally let go. What about you, @[uSER=1050]kiaman[/uSER]?

• 2 months later...

I think if I've got so worked up to it and looked forward to having a nice pee, I can sometimes get pee shy - like yesterday when I was making a video it took a good 30 seconds to start but normally I'm fine! I think it entirely depends on my mind set :)

• 1 month later...

There have been many mornings I've woken up, my bladder near the bursting point, where I have a bigger problem to take care of before I can go.

Then, there are those times in the company of a woman, when I need to pee but can't. It's not that I am shy, but my flow seems to be blocked off!