This morning at work

Hi everyone, this is more of a puzzled sighting/story as I'm not sure how to categorise it. This morning at work, I went to the washroom to pee, not long after someone walked in which i made nothing of it until I heard the picture snap of a phone a few times. I flush, wash my hands and went to grab a coffee not far from the entrance desk. If you recall from another post about me talking to a woman named Chloé, i heard her low talk to the desk clerk saying that one of the toilets has pee all over the seat and to call a specific janitor to clean up. I'm sure they could of called any other 4 to do the job. What a coincidence that it's the same guy that repaired the sink while i was present in the washroom hich i strongly believe he has a pee fetish. Also, i have noticed them talking a lot, i'm not sure if they are dating or have something going. I feel like askingwithout looking suspicious. Perhaps the pictures she was snapping was for him. 

Do you think that she's the one that peed on the seat or am I am over thinking it?

• Like 3

That poses some interesting thoughts, doesn't it? It might take a while this morning for a few of them to get out of my head.

I'll bet it feels good to know you can't be blamed for all the bathroom cleanups. The storage room is another matter.

So I have found out more, the janitor is a very close friend to her for many years and she got him the job. She then asked me if everything was okay with him. I told her there was no worries with him, i was just making short talk since i thought they were dating or somethingand then i changed the conversation because there was a short pause.

That being said....   I have noticed he took more than 5 minutes in there "cleaning" or enjoying.