Hippy chick

I am getting on in years now, sadly, but I have very fond memories of my carefree days as a hippy chick back in the 60s. I was actually a damn good looker in those days, slim without being skinny, ample breasts, nice butt, and long blonde hair. I was popular with the guys, and very adventurous sexually.

We were an incredibly hedonistic lot, looking back, revelling in the breaking of all societal norms with an "anything goes" attitude. We lived the hippy ideology of "free love" and social liberalism big time, frequently tripping out on acid or smoking pot, whilst having sex with whomever we felt like, whenever we felt like it. With the coming of the pill we no longer had to worry about unwanted pregnancies, and that ultimate killjoy - AIDS - had not yet made it's miserable appearance. We kind of lived our lives, and acted them out, as if nothing was really taboo or considered out of the ordinary, and felt like we were really changing things for the better and were the heralds of a much better, more free, and less straitened way of life. I guess we were a little naive really, but it was a time of great hope for us.

Sexually, nothing was really too outrageous. Girls would be openly sexual with other girls, or guys and girls would have oral sex, and shit like that as if it were totally natural, which would have shocked our parents to the core. In that sense, we were the generation that pioneered the acceptability of such things. Nothing was actually considered unacceptable accept any form of violence - a love of peace was part of our ideology too.

"Anything goes" pretty much seemed to be the new norm. There was this one time when this girl was crashed out in the middle of the living room, totally wasted after too much drink and weed. The girl whose apartment it was needed to pee, and the guys dared her to pee on the crashed out girl. And she freaking did!!! She took her panties off, hoisted her dress and stood astride the crashed out girl, and just pissed all over her amidst much laughter. I thought that this was kind of hot.

The thing is, when the peed on girl came back to life and was told what had happened, she kind of mock-complained but laughed with us, like this was really no big deal! It all just kind of seemed like natural and acceptable behaviour at the time!

The fact that it had turned me on to see a girl taking a piss all over her wasted friend, passed out of my mind and I never really gave it any more thought for a while. The moment of true awakening regarding my interest in pee came many months later.

I had taken off with this guy, Gary, on a carefree roadtrip across several States in his beat up truck, stopping at cheap motels along the way. We were just hanging out, living for the moment and having fun. At one particularly low quality motel, we were drinking beers and smoking joints, and giggling like kids at every little thing. We were already naked after some fooling around on the bed. Suddenly, laughing like this was really funny, Gary then sat forward in his armchair, aimed his dick down to the floor, and started pissing right there on the cheap carpet!

This was a massive turn on for me, which I tried to mask with my own laughter, but he wasn't really fooled at all. Whether the expression on my face, or the sparkle in my blue eyes, or whatever, gave me away, I don't know, but he knew immediately that I found what he was doing totally hot. "You like this, huh?"

Well I couldn't really deny it. "Yeah, it's kinda sexy."

Gary stood up, and was soon standing in front of his armchair, facing in my direction, pissing all over the carpet just a couple of feet in front of me. I could feel warm droplets of it ssplashing upon my feet and lower legs. I was so freaking turned on!

When he finished, he urged me to piss on the carpet as well since I obviously enjoyed it so much. And I did actually really need to pee so took little persuading. I just scooted forwards in my own chair so that my pussy hung over the front edge of the seat cushion, opened my legs and let loose! And what a freakingg rush! I never knew that pissing could be this much fun. My piss sprayed out far into the room before pattering down onto the carpet. A large and ever growing damp patch formed, the centre of which grew increasingly sodden. The sound of it splashing down grew louder and filled the room as the patch of carpet I was pissing on grew so saturated that a pool of pee formed upon it, the carpet unable to absorb more. And yet still my pee gushed out into the room before curving down to splash upon the carpet, showing no sign of abating for what must have been at least a minute. I hadn't realised that my bladder was quite that full.

It was finally with some disappointment that the spray began to droop, splashing down nearer and nearer to me until with one final spurt my pee was spent. But I was now so fucking horny that I insisted Gary go down on me, and I was orgasming within minutes. The whole experience was superb.

That wasn't the end of it, either. Before turning in, we both needed another piss. Gary persuaded me to hold his dick for him while he peed against the wall. And I could tell he was loving it too cos his dick got harder as he peed.

Then I popped a squat beside the bed, and created another piss-soaked puddle on the carpet!

In the morning, we thought it best to leave early before anyone discovered what we had done. But after smoking another joint, we both kind of decided it would be funny to piss on the bed before leaving. So I held Gary's dick again as he stood facing the unmade bed, pissing all over it. And I mean all over it, with me aiming his dick around to spray as much of it as possible.

I then got up onto that pissy bed myself and was about to pop a squat when a better idea occurred to me. I simply stood at one end of it, with my hands on hips and legs apart, swaying my hips as I too deliberately peed all over it.

We then got hurriedly dressed, and laughingly made our escape having made a real mess of the place. And let me tell you, before that road trip ended due to us running low on cash, several other motel rooms got pissed in too, haha.

Well, that roadtrip was a revelation to me in terms of how much fun pissing could be. Let me tell you that I had a lot more fun with it after that in those carefree, liberated, "anything goes", years. Maybe I'll tell you about that some other time.

• Like 3

Thanks again Steve for a wonderful story. I can quite imagine that there probably were a few incidents like that in the past. I certainly would have enjoyed being part of it, but I was born too late. Still, I guess you win some, you lose some. Now everywhere is covered in CCTV cameras, which limits general freedom, but we have the advantage of sharing things like this on the internet.