How I got started....

Thought I'd post this since I still personally find it an arousing story. About how I came to love peeing outside... it is my first memory of the subject, but it still sticks in my mind. As a child, my sister and I were always taught that you only ever pee in a toilet. So what did we do? Pretend to pee outside, of course! Except one day I actually had to pee pretty bad, but didn't want to go inside. Well she convinced me to try actually peeing outside on something, and after some consideration we decided to dig a little hole in the landscape gravel that I could pee into. Having never done this, we were only guessing but how hard can it be? lol. Anyways we dug a little hole about 6" diameter maybe, and then I stood above it, held the front of my shorts down, and draped my penis over the front. She stood next to me watching intently, waiting for me to pee. We chickened out a few times, afraid someone was going to come out and see what was going on (hehe, kids are so deviant); I'd let go of the waistband on my shorts and my penis would pop back inside. After awhile of that though, I suddenly started peeing as soon as I'd pulled down the front of my shorts. I am uncircumcised, however at the time I had no idea about any of that. But I do remember it turning into a flood quickly, with the pee spraying all over the rocks and generally missing the hole a lot. We were both surprised, and she actually jumped back a little. After I finished though, we attempted to rake the rocks back to hide the wet spot, and then continued playing as usual. And thus began my fascination with peeing outside... never been able to get rid of it since :)

• Like 3

I can't remember when mine started, but I had a friend growing up who would wet her panties when we would play at her house. We would stand in the back yard and she would stand there with her legs spread and pee through them. They had a pool also, and we would always wet out swimsuits before getting in the pool. We even used her little brothers diapers once, but we got caught by her parents and never did that again.

I went camping with my family to an official campsite in the Lake District (Northern UK). I got on really well with a girl my age from the next tent and we didn't want to be separated unless we had to be. We both needed the toilet, but rather than going into the separate toilets - male and female - we decided we would go round the back and pee on the ground. She pulled down her trousers and squatted and sprayed the dirt. I turned to face the earth bank that rose up behind the toilet block (the block was cut into a hillside). I watched the pee spraying out of her pussy and she watched me watering the bank. We both enjoyed it although we didn't really know why, so we continued to do this whenever we were together and needed to pee. After that holiday, we stayed in touch by letter, but she lived hundreds of miles from me and we only ever met once again after that. However, I think that was what started my interest in pee and shortly afterwards, I managed to persuade the daughter of my next door neighbour at home to pee behind a garage rather than go home when we were playing outside. I also clearly remember walking along an old railway line and finding a girl from school popping a squat on the bridge over the road. It was a steel construction bridge and she was making a very splashy pee where the pee was bouncing off the metal floor of the bridge. She was quite embarrassed, but saw the funny side of it afterwards.

One other, was when I was at home in my room, one of my sisters friends was in my sister's room, which was next to mine. She went to the toilet and I heard her say to my sister before she went in "I won't lock the door - just knock if you need to come in". My sister stayed in her room and I simply couldn't resist. I went to the toilet door and knocked. She didn't ask who it was or anything - she just said "Come in". So I did! I walked in and saw her sat on the toilet, legs slightly apart, knickers below the knees and skirt hitched up. I could hear the pee hissing and splashing and could just make out the source of the pee between her legs. I still remember the picture now. I apologised and said that I hadn't realised she was on the toilet as she had said to come in. The time it took to apologise and back out of the room was long enough to get a good look and enjoy the sounds. She didn't seem that bothered and nothing was said about it after that time, although I saw her later that day and many times after that.

When I was a little older, a group of us used to play on some fields near the house. There was a stone construction shed with windows and doors missing that used to be used as a cow shed, but was pretty much deserted by this time. If any of us needed to pee, we would go in the shed and pee in there on the concrete floor or the stone walls. A few times, several of us went in together and peed in each others prescence. This included mixed male and female groups, a bit of a "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours" scenario. I got to enjoy seeing a few girls peeing in those circumstances. They were quite relaxed about it and didn't make any attempt to hide their pussies and nor did they make any secret of the fact that they enjoyed watching the boys peeing as well.

I don't remember many other instances until I was quite a lot older and at university, but I'm sure the interest was started from those early days.

Reading Alfresco wonderful anecdotes reminded me of a couple times I peed, or saw people pee, as a kid.

I lived in a neighbourhood with maybe half a dozen kids my age. A single girl hung out with us, bit of a tomboy really. Of course, being kids, we were not at all interested in going back all the way to our respective homes just for a pee; so we made use of two hidden spots (where none of the nearby houses could really see what was going on):

- behind the glass "container", shards of glass abounded on the floor but it's not really a problem for guys, so we stood and watered the bushes.

- a passage-way between two blocks of houses, with gravel and lined by bushes was very much appreciated too, especially since there was no shard of glass for our squatting girl.

There was no modesty going on.

I also clearly recall an incident involving a friend families that we once invited home for a BBQ. At one point, as both adults and children were gathered in the backyard for eating, we kids were running around. I was closer to the house side, with the adults seated, and happened to witness my sisters' friend behaving a bit funny; she and my sister were whispering and I played the unaware thinking that they were probably conspiring against me (being both younger it generally took both of them to challenge me... at pretty much anything).

Well, I could not have been more wrong; though they checked if I was watching, it was not at all because of conspiracy. Instead after a brief agreement, my sister moved slightly toward the backyard, so as to stand guard, while her friend lifted her skirt, spread her legs, fiddled underneath her raised skirts (I could not see her panties) and suddenly a clear stream of pee started falling straight down! I was completely mesmerized by the sight, no longer faking unawareness, as it was the first time I saw a girl peeing standing up. I also remember being a bit jealous of her boldness.

That's all folks :)

• Like 2

Nice one Daemoniak. I have been trying to remember whether I had any sightings in that age band of secondary school where there is certainly more interest in girls. However I can't remember any actual sightings. I do remember that there were several times when I knew girls were going for a pee, but by that age they were more careful about protecting their privacy.

We had activities week at school where we did different things each day at the end of the summer term. One day we went fell walking in the lake district (walking up the lower mountains). A bus dropped us off at the start and picked us up at the end of the walk. We were walking for about 4 hours and had a lunch stop on top of the mountain with a lovely view over the lakes below. The teachers knew to expect toilet needs and when we stopped they directed the girls to go behind a dry stone wall and the boys to go the other way behind some rocks. I knew that there were about 15 of my female class mates just the other side of the wall and could well imagine them squatted in a line with their trousers down, spraying the heather, but I couldn't see anything! When the girls came back, the two female teachers went behind the wall and I could see their top halves as they stood, backs to the wall and undid their trousers then the dipped behind the wall as they squatted down, only to reappear about 45 seconds later. It was quite frustrating as I fealt a great desire to enjoy the spectacle but there was no way that I could go and look.

Another time, I was out with family and my sisters friend. We had a small boat and were out on Derwent Water in the Lake District. We stopped on an island for lunch and my sister and her friend disappeared into the wooded area of the island for a wee. I knew what they were doing, but again I couldn't see. Although I never saw her pee, I did get the bonus of seeing her naked, which was nice. This came about because after lunch, us teenagers put on our swimming gear and moved the boat out from shore slightly on an anchor with a buoy and rope system so that the boat could be recovered to the beach from the land by pulling a rope. We spent a while diving off the boat into the water and swimming around. We then swam back in to shore and the three of us put towels around us and stripped off so that we could get dry and dressed. My sister and I had our clothes with us as we had done this many times before. My sister's friend realised that her clothes were still in the boat. I told her to wait whilst I got dressed then I'd pull the boat in and get them for her. However, whilst she was waiting, she somehow managed to drop her towel and I got a great full frontal view of her naked on the beach. It was a good second best to seeing her pee!

There were other times when my sister and friends were out walking with our family that I remember them going off into the woods or behind a wall for a wee and again I never saw anything. It was quite natural for us all to pee outside whilst walking, but the girls always found somewhere out of sight.

Whilst not directly related, the above reminded me that in adult life, I was back visiting my mum and dad and my sister had gone out for a walk with her friend Fiona. They had walked around Ennerdale, which is a lake that takes a few hours to walk around at a leisurely pace. When they got back, my sister recounted that they had had the shock of their lives because they had both stopped and squatted to pee by a dry stone wall and had made the comment that they hoped nobody could see, then they got up and walked through the gate in the wall and found a couple walking straight towards them. If the couple had been a minute earlier they would have come through the gate and been greeted with the sight of two bare backsides and streams watering the grass.

In adult life, the first pee sighting that sticks in my memory and which confirmed my interest was when I was at university. One day when driving near Newcastle upon Tyne. I was heading out of the city on the road to the coast. There was a longish stretch with a pavement on the right hand side and a high wall, with nothing much else around. There were two young ladies and one of them was squatted down low on the pavement, facing the road with her jeans at her knees, a veritable waterfall was erupting from between her legs and pouring in a rivulet across the pavement and into the gutter. I slowed right down and enjoyed the view as I passed. She had her head hung low and her hand across her face and her friend was about 30 metres away, looking the other way. I can only presume that she got seriously desperate and had nowhere at all to go and hide so she took the only option, but looked very embarrassed about it. The image is still well and truly in my brain and it rekindled my desire to look out for women peeing.

• Like 1

All great stories, keep 'em coming! I have been on a number of school outings that had no toilet facilities, and the girls would go on one side of the road and the guys to the other. And you are right, it's absolutely maddening to know what's going on behind the bushes but not be able to see anything!

• 1 month later...

I was at school when one of my class mates wet herself standing next to me. It was just before classes were due to start after a lunch break. We were all standing in line, arranged by class, waiting to be called back indoors. It was all quiet. I heard a noise behind me, the sudden sound of splashing water, and I turned round to see what it was. Carly was standing behind me. She must have been desperate, and now had lost control and started pissing uncontrollably into her knickers. I just stood and stared at the stream falling from her to splash between her feet, with more little rivers running down her legs into her shoes. I watched her puddle growing, fascinated to see a girl peeing in front of me. I think I had to be dragged away, as I had not noticed others being called indoors.

• Like 1