Not a sighting but still good.

Always good to hear pee conversations, even if you don't get a sighting as a result.

I had one in Brighton where there were a mixed group of male and female friends together walking up the road and some of the group were dawdling a bit.  One of the girls near the front called back "I need to pee, hurry up".  Nobody else seemed concerned and they carried on fairly slowly.   They got near the end of the street and one of the males stopped to use a cash machine.  The girl started bouncing and pretty much shouting at him that she needed a pee.   When he got his cash, they carried on and crossed a road.  She was now really shouting regularly "I REALLY NEED A PEE - COME ON!!" and I was hoping that she would give up the fight and find somewhere to pee outside, but unfortunately she made it to the pub where they were heading and she went inside.  I can only imagine how she then made a beeline for the toilets and just about got her knickers down before jet washing the toilet.

On other occasions, overhearing a girl expressing the need to pee has led to good sightings.   Once I passed two girls sat on a bench in the town centre drinking.  Just as I was approaching, one said to the other that she needed to pee and the other said "just go over there" indicating a dimly lit area just off the street.   I carried on walking past as she would obviously wait until nobody was about.  I stood round the corner and looked back to see when she left the bench.  I saw her head into the indicated area, I gave her enough time to get started then I headed back on that side of the road and had a great view of her squatted low to the ground in the half light, facing the street with pee spraying out onto the pavement slightly in front of her.  She had made no effort to hide and hadn't even gone right to the back of the area away from the road.  Most enjoyable. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2