A Mouthful (Literally)

My ex wife asked me to wash her car. I did. She says thank you for the complimentary car wash. I respond, "nothing is free". 

She goes back to her place and later texts me that if it weren't so late she'd pay her bill. She doesn't like to owe people. She texted me again saying she guesses she'll go ahead and let this pee go since I can't get to it tonight. She texted me again to make sure I didn't change my mind before she lets it out and goes to bed. I responded that I would accept payment, especially since she'd been holding it.

I go over to her place where she has on panties and a t shirt. We go in her kitchen and I lay out on the shiny wood floor. She asked me which way to face. I told her I wanted to see her booty so face away from me. 

She turned around, took her white and purple panties off, leaned forward slightly to get in position. While I looked up at her ass and cotton candy (she has some hair down there), I open my mouth in preparation to get hydrated. 

She gave a heads up that it was coming as a torrent of piss came down into my mouth. I moved as the stream shifted as to not waste any. She was urinating in my mouth so hard it was splashing, sprinking my face and eyes. She literally filled my mouth up and was still going. I shift my body so that the pee was going on my chest onto my white cotton shirt which took a good soaking after she was through. 

She made sounds of relief after the last drops. I had a mouthful of piss and I was trying to tell her it was too much to try and swallow but she couldn't make out what I was saying because I had a mouthful of piss.  She noticed how hard I was through my shorts so I pulled out on her and she began to suck on me while I stand with a mouthful of urine. 

Eventually I spit it out in the sink. The pee had no taste. She's health conscious so she probably only drank water all day.

After taking care of some business, I put my wet shirt on which I had taken off, and was on my way.

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

My ex wife asked me to wash her car. I did. She says thank you for the complimentary car wash. I respond, "nothing is free". 

She goes back to her place and later texts me that if it weren't so late she'd pay her bill. She doesn't like to owe people. She texted me again saying she guesses she'll go ahead and let this pee go since I can't get to it tonight. She texted me again to make sure I didn't change my mind before she lets it out and goes to bed. I responded that I would accept payment, especially since she'd been holding it.

I go over to her place where she has on panties and a t shirt. We go in her kitchen and I lay out on the shiny wood floor. She asked me which way to face. I told her I wanted to see her booty so face away from me. 

She turned around, took her white and purple panties off, leaned forward slightly to get in position. While I looked up at her ass and cotton candy (she has some hair down there), I open my mouth in preparation to get hydrated. 

She gave a heads up that it was coming as a torrent of piss came down into my mouth. I moved as the stream shifted as to not waste any. She was urinating in my mouth so hard it was splashing, sprinking my face and eyes. She literally filled my mouth up and was still going. I shift my body so that the pee was going on my chest onto my white cotton shirt which took a good soaking after she was through. 

She made sounds of relief after the last drops. I had a mouthful of piss and I was trying to tell her it was too much to try and swallow but she couldn't make out what I was saying because I had a mouthful of piss.  She noticed how hard I was through my shorts so I pulled out on her and she began to suck on me while I stand with a mouthful of urine. 

Eventually I spit it out in the sink. The pee had no taste. She's health conscious so she probably only drank water all day.

After taking care of some business, I put my wet shirt on which I had taken off, and was on my way.

As long as it makes you happy.

I would be rich by now if my if someone would wash my car and change my tires  :8_laughing::8_laughing:

• Like 3