F*%k Your Carpet!

On 8/18/2017 at 11:44 AM, peedude said:

I would love if my ex would piss all over my carpet!  Or yours, for that matter.

Does your ex wife know of your love for piss? If not she might. Especially if you guys aren't on the best of terms. I'd love for a pissed off female to piss on my floors or where ever else out of revenge. It's kind of hard to get that when they are aware of your fetish. When they are aware, they see it as a treat for you instead of pay back. My ex wife relieved herself on my carpeted stairs today. I will post the story and pictures later.

On 8/22/2017 at 10:57 AM, peedude said:

She doesn't, and I haven't seen her for a few years.  I did get to see her piss outside while we were hiking a few years back, but that was the best I could have hoped for with her.  I totally enjoyed it.  

Thanks for sharing yours with us!  i can live vicariously through you haha

You are in luck then. Ask her out for drinks, bring her back to your place, lock the bathroom doors, pick a little fight with her, leave out the house for a period of time and hope for the best. Maybe set up some GoPro cameras if you have them, strategically placed. I posted another story with my ex girlfriend where I took her out for drinks where I know she has to pee constantly after drinking , after the drinks took her on a walk on the Atlanta belt line. It was night time and sure enough her bladder spoke to her and we had to find a place for her to go. No bathrooms in sight. But yeah if she doesn't know about the fetish you're in a good place. If they know then they know it's a reward for you.