festival going

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Something I've always been interested to know from you girls, and probably its not only me interested.

When you plan to go to a big music festival or similar event, and now is he season in the UK,  there will be a lot of drinking going on, so are you girls thinking I mustn't drink too much or I shall be needing to pee all the time, or do you just cast care to the wind and drink as much as you want, enjoying the adventure of needing to pee, perhaps finding some discrete ways of peeing at the festival other than conventional portaloos.  I would love to hear from you on your thoughts.

Also do you go to the festival with clothes designed to make peeing easier? skirt? no panties? etc

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Spent a day at a local county fair, and although my eyes were peeled, no peeing girls were sighted.  Did see two young and pretty traveling prostitutes working the stroll on the midway, one of them lustily sucking a fried dill pickle on a stick who gave me a wink when I gave her one. Not that I would employ her, but still interesting anyway. I asked to take yer pic and she agreed.  Would have loved to see her drop those jeans  and give me a fine pee show between the tents.image.thumb.png.788ba124b020c0dc723d00a357ca89c7.png

pickleedit.jpg

Edited by UnabashedUser
On 8/19/2017 at 9:04 AM, pop-a-squat said:

Last time I went to a festival, I anticipated peeing outdoors. I just drank as I pleased and found somewhere to pee as needed. The last festival I was at was in a very woodsy area, there were lots of wooded areas where I would just step off, pull my jeans down and go. One day I had a long maxi dress on and didn't wear panties and i'll admit it was easiest to pee then. I've always wondered if men were naughty and peed in the middle of the crowd.

Thank you for this honest and lovely answer, pop-a-squat. Its lovely to hear from a lady and to feel you have the freedom to pee anytime you need to and still to enjoy a lot to drink as well.

As far as men are concerned in answer to your question, I and I'm sure the majority of guys who enjoy a good drinking environment, wherever that might be, but with limited availability facilities, would feel no hesitation in letting go wherever they are whenever the feel the need to go. Having to hold it for a long time can be a real pain and nuisance, if not impossible, so letting it go discretely wherever you are and whoever is around you is all part of the pleasure and convenience.

I hope that goes to satisfy your curiosity about men's habits, ask me more anytime!

• Love 1
  • 3 years later...
On 8/13/2017 at 1:50 PM, steamlover6 said:
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Something I've always been interested to know from you girls, and probably its not only me interested.

When you plan to go to a big music festival or similar event, and now is he season in the UK,  there will be a lot of drinking going on, so are you girls thinking I mustn't drink too much or I shall be needing to pee all the time, or do you just cast care to the wind and drink as much as you want, enjoying the adventure of needing to pee, perhaps finding some discrete ways of peeing at the festival other than conventional portaloos.  I would love to hear from you on your thoughts.

Also do you go to the festival with clothes designed to make peeing easier? skirt? no panties? etc

I will say I am usually the one that falls close to nearly dehydrate status so that I don't have to go to find a bathroom often. For you know fairs, or events of the sort like that. I try to not drink often so I don't have to go as often. Thankfully in our areas seems like they are prepared and have quite a few and so the ques aren't as bad as what i'm hearing for you. Rough but not overly bad.