Screaming and yelling

DiaperFun

Certainly not at the Olympics (although to be fair I haven't watched much of it at all for some reason), however when it comes to football I occasionally find myself shouting at the TV. Not as much as many, but if you're passionate about a sport and supporting a team/player, I think it's understandable within reason. Admittedly some people probably take it too far. If you're in your own home it's fine, but if not perhaps they need to control themselves a bit. Is there a particular sport you're passionate about DiaperFun?

• Like 1
Certainly not at the Olympics (although to be fair I haven't watched much of it at all for some reason), however when it comes to football I occasionally find myself shouting at the TV. Not as much as many, but if you're passionate about a sport and supporting a team/player, I think it's understandable within reason. Admittedly some people probably take it too far. If you're in your own home it's fine, but if not perhaps they need to control themselves a bit. Is there a particular sport you're passionate about DiaperFun?

I pretty much like watersports like off-shore boats, waterjet spoorts and so on. Football and hockey I hate. Yea many people do yelling and screaming when there is sport on TV but if they are alone its ok but if there is other people in nearby hearing them that is really annoying I think.