The girl who loved to pee - part 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 6:05 PM, Admiral said:

Love this series. Any idea if another one is going to be made?

You know, I started it some years ago, but never could get the ending right.

In real life, Joanne and I hung out together for almost a year, then our lives got crazy. We both moved away with weeks of each other. I never saw her again. And, while I've looked many times, I've yet to find her on social media.

On 17/03/2018 at 2:34 PM, glad1 said:

You know, I started it some years ago, but never could get the ending right.

In real life, Joanne and I hung out together for almost a year, then our lives got crazy. We both moved away with weeks of each other. I never saw her again. And, while I've looked many times, I've yet to find her on social media.

Man. I'm so sorry to hear that about real life. Hope that at some point you do bump into each other in the future in some random way! 

• 5 years later...

Sounds good so i helped her with her pants and she proceeded to pee a lot of pee it went gushing into the ground for 2 whole minutes before sputtering and stoping.  Boy she must've had to go... 

Then after going home we tried to find each other and finally after 2 yrs looking i found her on Facebook. Her webpage showed were she had been, alone traveling and where she has peed in the world. Looking forward to more golden showers when we meet again...