Pissing in a Urinal on Christmas

This is a TRUE STORY that just happened to me Christmas night!!!

Hubby and I went out to the bar after Christmas was over. We wanted to unwind (after all the chaos) and just shoot a game of pool, hang out, and drink some beer. We were very surprised to see the bar was completely full. It was the only bar open that night in our area so it's no wonder it was packed. After we were there a few hours (and about 15 beers later) hubby and I both had to pee so bad. . . so we walked each other to the rest room. The woman's bathroom had a HUGE line so I snuck in the mens bathroom with my hubby. There were a few guys in there already but I did not care. I pulled my pants down and pissed right in the urinal next to my man. I was thinking to myself I wish I had a video camera with me!!!! The guys that were already in there just laughed and gave me props for having the guts to do it. Hubby just laughed and said, "That's my girl."

Lizz

• Like 4

Oh wow Lizz,, that's incredible! o_O Haha, I'd love to see a woman in the gents, and for her to so confidently just pee in front of other guys,, wow! Fair play to you, just try and remember your video camera next time! ;)

hahaha Heck yeah. . . I think I was born to pee standing up.

Wonderful line - could be misunderstood though!!

Great story too...

I've seen that happen, but was so long before I realised how exciting such things are... oh if I could have some of my time again!

Hi Lizz,

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and made a few people's nights as well! I have been in several gents toilets when ladies have come in due to queues for the ladies' being too long. However, they always go into the cubicles, which I have always thought is a bit unfair as they come into the gents toilets, have every opportunity to see the gents peeing at the urinals but they deprive us by locking themselves in a cubicle. Very frustrating.

There was one time I was at the O2 arena in London and there were huge queues for the ladies toilets that are in the concourse before you even get let into the arena area. I walked past the ladies queue to go to the gents and saw several ladies also going into the gents. When I got into the gents, there was actually a queue of ladies inside the gents waiting for cubicles. This was a little awkward as the ladies were stood lining up by the cubicles and had a clear uninterrupted view of the urinals at which men were happily peeing. I picked a free urinal and peed a nice stream with all the ladies watching. They didn't seem to even try to avert their eyes from the urinals and no men seemed at all bothered by it. I went to wash my hands and found that I was stood at the sinks between two ladies - very surreal. This wasn't even late at night, it was mid afternoon.

Later on, when I was inside the arena area, I went to the toilet at the interval and there were many more toilets available for both ladies and gents, so there wasn't really an issue. However, the gents were easier to find and the ladies did have a little queue. The gents had an entrance at each end, with two cubicles opposite the doors and a long trough urinal between the cubicles. I went to the trough and as I did so, I saw that there were three ladies stood waiting for the cubicles. Again, they had an uninterupted view of the men peeing at the trough, but they were hiding themselves away in the cubicles.

So, good on you Lizz for putting on a proper display!

• Love 1
  • 5 months later...
Oh wow Lizz,, that's incredible! o_O Haha, I'd love to see a woman in the gents, and for her to so confidently just pee in front of other guys,, wow! Fair play to you, just try and remember your video camera next time! :wink:

I think Hobbs would say the same thing

Get it because your profile is calven from calven & Hobbs