girls who love giving it!!

So, this question is more for the ladies we have here.

How many of you get a genuine thrill/genuine excitement from peeing on someone? I know many women get a thrill from being watched and watching, or peeing in"naughty" places...as do I lol...but how many of you really get turned on giving a shower? And what's your favorite position for peeing on someone?? As for receiving, my absolute favorite position would have to be either in a 69, or her laying on her back, legs spread (or sitting on the edge of the stairs, counter, tub etc.), while I kneel in between her legs. I like it in my face and on my chest lol.

So, sound off ladies...if you really like giving, tell us, and tell us how!

So, this question is more for the ladies we have here.

How many of you get a genuine thrill/genuine excitement from peeing on someone? I know many women get a thrill from being watched and watching, or peeing in"naughty" places...as do I lol...but how many of you really get turned on giving a shower? And what's your favorite position for peeing on someone?? As for receiving, my absolute favorite position would have to be either in a 69, or her laying on her back, legs spread (or sitting on the edge of the stairs, counter, tub etc.), while I kneel in between her legs. I like it in my face and on my chest lol.

So, sound off ladies...if you really like giving, tell us, and tell us how!

From my opinion, i prefer squatting and hovering over the face because of the angle works out well. I don't get excited everytime as some of the times when i do ask, i just know he will not decline. For me it's more of releasing the urge to pee which i got use to doing this. If it's a build up towards having sex out of it. I get turned on seeing him get excited and desperate, the glaze in his eyes moment. I get off those moments when i know i am in control of him and that turns him on even more.

I don't mind sharing a time when I did something special for him, wearing a nice silk erotic dress. He was tied up and strapped down to the floor and i sat on the couch sipping wine and watching a movie. Everytime I needed to go, i would just stand up and squat and pee. It was a turn on for him and for me it was exciting plus he was useful as i didn't need to go upstairs to pee and he was turned on because i wasn't even looking at him since i got into the movie so much. In 3 hours, i went about 4 times.

Voila

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie: I like to hold the head of his cock against my pussy and jack it in and out of the stream which I can pulse to get him off. Squatting over him as he's on his back works the best for this as I can aim my stream at the bottom edge of his cock head where he is the most sensitive and also get the cock to work my clit at the same time. By the time I'm finished I just cram it in for a terrific fuck. Most of the time he's ready to cum and so am I.

Edited by UnabashedUser
My favorite is shared genital pissing, with him clothed or unclothed. The cock head rubbing against my clit as I or both of us piss is especially tantalizing. I don't drink urine, but can tolerate it anyplace except my face or mouth. Although I will kiss the tip of a penis even while it is pissing. I personally love drenching the cock with my urine.

Warm pee on the cock is a wonderful sensation!! Unfortunately, I've only been lucky enough to have it happen on a few occasions, and my face and mouth on a few more occasions

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2016 at 3:59 PM, CrissyP said:

I'm really not a big fan of peeing on someone's face nor receiving it on the face. In the mouth is okay.

If there's body contact as I'm peeing, example; his cock is against my pussy as I'm peeing, I go crazy!

Crissy, I am so with you on what you say here! That is the way I always do it with my g/f, it is so warm, wet and intensely intimate between two lovers and creates in intense feeling of huge pleasure. I hardly ever look at my g/f's pee stream but I have felt it in the way you describe many many times and I love it so much! Its equal to sex for me!

• Like 2