Watch or be watched  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Watch or be watched

• Watch
    • Be watched
    • Male
    • Female

Hi Crew,

I have a theory that I am interested to test. My theory is that men prefer to watch women pee, but women prefer to be watched. Most of the videos and photos on here are of women peeing. Don't get me wrong, this is what I love. I also see most requests for photos etc coming from men and requesting of women and not the other way around.

What do you prefer and are you male or female?

I am male and love nothing more than watching a woman pee, especially if she is getting off on it too. That said I would find it very sexy if a woman would get off on watching me pee, even more so if it was all over her.

Thoughts?

Guest UnabashedUser

Waching a woman pee while simulaneously masturbating her clit is exceedingly exciting to me. My wife Bonnie also likes to see me pee followed by a quick wank and cum. She usually helps out at the right time too.

I think this is largely true. But not because (most) women like to be watched per see, but because women like to feel sexy and desired. Obviously the men on this site would very much appreciate and desire looking at a lovely lady pee. Whereas, if being observed by a man who wasn't into watching them, I doubt if women would get the same thrill.

Knowing that it turns us men on is the thing.

Edited by Guest

Thank you to those that have responded and voted. Interesting results so far with over 60% of respondents preferring to watch. (Only 8 respondents in total but anyway).

There seems to be some truth to my suspicions but not entirely correct.

I wonder though if women love to be watched, such as the legendary MissPiss above, why more aren't open about it? I for one am more than happy to oblige and watch - massive turn on for me. On that note keep posting ladies or of course send me a video of you beautiful stream and know I will be watching intently!

@Keswick2323, I think that your survey is flawed. As noted by CrissyP's note she would have check all four squares, but this type of vote is not allow in you selection.

Yeah probably, but by limiting the choice means the voter has to make a decision which is their number one and this is what I was interested in.